Todd Blackledge

Advertisement
Today was bad with these two d&ck wagons. When ****** scored he sounded like he jerked a load right in the booth.

Couldn't have been rooting for UVA harder if he tried.

And lol at every national writer on twitter coming up with snide remarks when we were down. Oh they scared alright

Dude. You can't sugar coat the fact that we came out and let that guy who couldn't start on our team go 17/18 in the first half. They did pretty much everything right in the first half, so why shouldn't the announcers blow them a little? They played above themselves and we pretty much sht the bed and that's got nothing to do with anyone not liking us.

Today was most biased commentators I've seen

And I'm usually willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but it was apparent when they scored they got super excited when we did they were flat

Idk if they dislike Miami or just wanted to call a major upset game though

They were so excited when UVA went up 14-0 and were disappointed when we came back.

Not to mention they both thought UVA recovered the onside kick, both thought it was PI on Bandy, and both thought the UVA WR who lost the ball when he went to ground should have been a TD. (I swear I've seen that play called incomplete whenever he doesn't control it to the ground).

you don't have to control it to the ground. 2 football steps, you are in the end zone............ boom, TD.

Advertisement
I mean if I was a reporter and had to do a job of course your suppose to say miami was down which was the truth and they looked like they was asleep, if they report the truth and people get mad so be it. I was never worried about the game throughout I was confident we would win, I dont get why people get upset at announcers Ive never gotten upset about someone calling the game and never heard of it till the internet. I dont get it I really dont understand what people want from announcers.

Also they didnt sound upset when we scored, they got excited for each team which is the way unbias announcers call games, it is what it is. This **** puzzles the fuq out of me always, did we have disrespect before the ND game yes but now we r respected because we earned it on the field. This is a mans sports stop acting like girls, so example player x from UVA scores a deep pass and they say "wow what a blown coverage by the canes" whats he suppose to say? It was what it was

they were doing more than just calling it down the middle or miami's bad plays though, they were actively trying to lobby for virginia on every questionable call, remember the failed onside kick? you could tell they wanted uva to be awarded the ball badly

I heard that but I dont let it affect me, maybe they were butthurt but I dont let it get to me I just watch the game. Like the TD that the UVA got and it was incomplete and overturned as a TD.. I thought that was a TD after I saw the replay like they did and Im pretty sure u have some heads that r like there against us but it was the right call. The onside **** was retarded it sounded like they didnt know wtf they were talkin about so u make a good point on that play

And lol at every national writer on twitter coming up with snide remarks when we were down. Oh they scared alright

Dude. You can't sugar coat the fact that we came out and let that guy who couldn't start on our team go 17/18 in the first half. They did pretty much everything right in the first half, so why shouldn't the announcers blow them a little? They played above themselves and we pretty much sht the bed and that's got nothing to do with anyone not liking us.

Exactly like when they blew us vs ND its because we were kickin ***

Maaaan...good god. I am hardly ever the person who es about announcing because all fans of team feel there is bias by the announcers. And I want to think with how their demeanor changes when the other team does something dope compared to when we do something dope is because they were the underdog....i'm trying to see both sides......

But good lord were they ****ing biased today. Both announcers seemed like they had there wahoo custom ties on. They were actually cheering for them in the first half. then ****ting on us when we didn't one little thing wrong. They were sucking the qbs **** after the first drive...im like ****, first qtr isn't even half way done yet. These were the worst announcers ever. I heard that blacklidge was on that 86 penn that beat us, so that explains that....but everyone else....**** them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me McElroy and brock huard any day but these sissies

Blackledge was not on the 86 team is was in the 83 draft in front of Marino

Thanks for the correction.

Easy mistake to make. Getting drafted in front of Dan was one of those "What the FU>>>" moments. I really don't remember him for anything else, so he could have the been the QB in the showers for that psu team.

Takeo Spikes was the fairest color guy who did one of our games. No surprise, he is a defensive side of the ball guy who understands momentum and playing at a high level of intensity by feeding off emotion...Basically what most "color" guys don't get.

Advertisement
I mean if I was a reporter and had to do a job of course your suppose to say miami was down which was the truth and they looked like they was asleep, if they report the truth and people get mad so be it. I was never worried about the game throughout I was confident we would win, I dont get why people get upset at announcers Ive never gotten upset about someone calling the game and never heard of it till the internet. I dont get it I really dont understand what people want from announcers.

Also they didnt sound upset when we scored, they got excited for each team which is the way unbias announcers call games, it is what it is. This **** puzzles the fuq out of me always, did we have disrespect before the ND game yes but now we r respected because we earned it on the field. This is a mans sports stop acting like girls, so example player x from UVA scores a deep pass and they say "wow what a blown coverage by the canes" whats he suppose to say? It was what it was

they were doing more than just calling it down the middle or miami's bad plays though, they were actively trying to lobby for virginia on every questionable call, remember the failed onside kick? you could tell they wanted uva to be awarded the ball badly

I heard that but I dont let it affect me, maybe they were butthurt but I dont let it get to me I just watch the game. Like the TD that the UVA got and it was incomplete and overturned as a TD.. I thought that was a TD after I saw the replay like they did and Im pretty sure u have some heads that r like there against us but it was the right call. The onside **** was retarded it sounded like they didnt know wtf they were talkin about so u make a good point on that play

Facts

Today was most biased commentators I've seen

And I'm usually willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but it was apparent when they scored they got super excited when we did they were flat

Idk if they dislike Miami or just wanted to call a major upset game though

Worse than UNC? All them ESPN are Tar Heel ball washers, hoops too. Today was right up there...

Exactly like when they blew us vs ND its because we were kickin ***

Yup. I don't think it was personal, it's just that UVA was beating the snot out of us.
You how it goes. You don't like it? Don't let them do it.

Maaaan...good god. I am hardly ever the person who es about announcing because all fans of team feel there is bias by the announcers. And I want to think with how their demeanor changes when the other team does something dope compared to when we do something dope is because they were the underdog....i'm trying to see both sides......

But good lord were they ******* biased today. Both announcers seemed like they had there wahoo custom ties on. They were actually cheering for them in the first half. then ****ting on us when we didn't one little thing wrong. They were sucking the qbs **** after the first drive...im like ****, first qtr isn't even half way done yet. These were the worst announcers ever. I heard that blacklidge was on that 86 penn that beat us, so that explains that....but everyone else....**** them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me McElroy and brock huard any day but these sissies
real talk...

Advertisement
Advertisement

I agree with you in a general sense but there was one thing that really rubbed me the wrong way. After we had tied the score at 14 they kept making a huge deal about the fact that we tied the game because of 2 short fields provided by the defense and ST. Blackledge kept blabbing that the only reason the score was tied was because of UVA mistakes and short fields exploited by the offense. Now the statement itself is accurate but it didn't seem like he wanted to give us much credit for it and instead wrote it off to us being lucky.

Advertisement
Back