TODAYS WORK ATTIRE

marshallrc13

Senior
I have the luxury of working for the federal government and we wear slacks and a polo to work. My shirt today! It's almost game day fellas.

Attachments

• 20190823_070828.jpg
    20190823_070828.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 162
Advertisement
You went to work?!!! Didn’t you know it’s a day off for Canes? Lol
Was actually debating taking the day off. May just work until 1300. Already got the yardwork done yesterday and the wife and I are getting the grocery shopping done today. House has been cleaned all throughoutht
You went to work?!!! Didn’t you know it’s a day off for Canes? Lol
Thought about taking the day off. Decided to work until lunch today. I'm pumped man. Already have the yard work done and the house has been cleaned throughout the week so the weekend is completely clear!!!!

Was actually debating taking the day off. May just work until 1300. Already got the yardwork done yesterday and the wife and I are getting the grocery shopping done today. House has been cleaned all throughoutht

Thought about taking the day off. Decided to work until lunch today. I'm pumped man. Already have the yard work done and the house has been cleaned throughout the week so the weekend is completely clear!!!!

My football weekend started last night. Went to the Fins game. Tonight my wife is going to a concert and I can stay home and watch Mallard Creek and St. Thomas tonight.
Both are playing on espn

Advertisement

So nice you post it twice! Enjoy 🍻

My football weekend started last night. Went to the Fins game. Tonight my wife is going to a concert and I can stay home and watch Mallard Creek and St. Thomas tonight.
Both are playing on espn
Thanks for the heads up on the SThomas game. I didn’t know it was on ESPN. Gonna be a long two days 🍺

Ha! Took off starting Wednesday! Wasn't getting much done at the office anyways. Heading up in a couple of hours! Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You work for the federal government and can't get the day off? My wife works for the federal government and I can't get her to go to work. You are doing something dreadfully wrong.

Barely WFH Sporting the 305 T. Seems like a great day to watch training vids over and over again.

My goals for today are to figure out and finalize...

1) What beer brings me the most luck... Had good luck with Jai Alai last year. Looking for suggestions from Gator haters.
2) What drink brings me the most luck... Likely landed on Ultra Wild Turkey (monster ultra zero and WT 101)
3) What food brings me the most luck... Grilled Wings (Hot Garlic Buffalo, Hot Garlic Teriyaki), Fish Spread, Ropa Vieja and still looking for sides
3) What T I am going start the new streak with (Feeling my new St Pattys Day U T)
4) Figuring out whose posts I am going to blow the F up for talking **** a few days before your about to have to close the program down.

Other than that F the Gators, F F the Gators, F F F the Gators.

Advertisement
Back