Todays QB rotation....(drumroll) ..... Rosier, Nkosi, Cade, JW

Come to the light bro....let's stop the bickering. Now u see why I've been very anti-Richt. It's decisions like this. This season is a wrap, so let's see what the pups can do and build for the future. Having Rosier start w/ the 1's where he has been equally as bad does absolutely nothing for the long term health of the program. Let a guy like Hasselwood see what he can look forward to. Let the class of 19 see what's our real direction. Between this news and the stubbornness of not going after a QB for the class of 19 despite how chitty our QB room is, I've had it up to here and my trust level is at a -1 right now.

You're right. The decision to start Rosier going forward makes no sense in regards to our future. Others may say, "Well, Richt is starting Rosier because he gives us the best chance to get to 6 wins and a bowl". Fair point, but, Rosier isn't good enough for that either.

Advertisement
Look at the programs who have had success doing that. And what they have around them. A line. A run game. Functional structure. It’s like the bills or Arizona rn with their young guys. If Williams is not ready then there is nothing to truly gain in 3 games.....

I think you're putting way too much emphasis on the line. Is the line bad? Yes, but part of it being so bad is b/c the QBs along w/ the play calling have done little to nothing to fend off defenses from pinning their ears back and attacking. We're trying to play hat on hat football and that's not going to cut it. Plus, even when our QBs have had time, they are looking for a window to open up like the grand canyon before they pull the trigger and they get sacked, or they constantly miss guys open by not making the right read.

I'm not sure who's ready or not, but what I do know is Rosier ain't ready and he's a 5th year guy and by all accounts, Jarren seems to be the most poised and accurate between all the QBs. Why not give him some snaps?

I think you're putting way too much emphasis on the line. Is the line bad? Yes, but part of it being so bad is b/c the QBs along w/ the play calling have done little to nothing to fend off defenses from pinning their ears back and attacking. We're trying to play hat on hat football and that's not going to cut it. Plus, even when our QBs have had time, they are looking for a window to open up like the grand canyon before they pull the trigger and they get sacked, or they constantly miss guys open by not making the right read.

I'm not sure who's ready or not, but what I do know is Rosier ain't ready and he's a 5th year guy and by all accounts, Jarren seems to be the most poised and accurate between all the QBs. Why not give him some snaps?
your basing the bolded statement on what??. A month ago many here swore by Perry. And after FSU they knew he was the future. U can go back to my post. Even tho he’d have stretches were he showed he was more talented than 12, he didn’t operate the O well. With that being said I think if the oline was better perry would be much better . It’s not just pass blocking it’s the run game. Guys are simply getting whipped. It’s not just a single guy. It’s like they take turns lol...you show me one single offense in history that has performed well without a good oline. A single one..there are absolutely none at all bruh. U can look at great to good play callers or offensive systems and when the oline doesn’t perform they struggle. Perfect example is the eagles or cowboys this year. You can’t over emphasize the need for US to get that fixed over the off season. I said it last year and I’ll say it again, there’s no QB who won’t struggle at times behind this oline

got**** he is a stubborn fool.... I'm riding with jarren the entire rest of season.. even with hiccups.... other two have done NOTHING to award more time...
And because our horrible QB recruiting, if Jarren isn't the one, it will be at least 2 years before we are remotely good. Assuming the 2020 QB we get is actually good and Jon Richt doesn't ruin him.

your basing the bolded statement on what??. A month ago many here swore by Perry. And after FSU they knew he was the future. U can go back to my post. Even tho he’d have stretches were he showed he was more talented than 12, he didn’t operate the O well. With that being said I think if the oline was better perry would be much better . It’s not just pass blocking it’s the run game. Guys are simply getting whipped. It’s not just a single guy. It’s like they take turns lol...you show me one single offense in history that has performed well without a good oline. A single one..there are absolutely none at all bruh. U can look at great to good play callers or offensive systems and when the oline doesn’t perform they struggle. Perfect example is the eagles or cowboys this year. You can’t over emphasize the need for US to get that fixed over the off season. I said it last year and I’ll say it again, there’s no QB who won’t struggle at times behind this oline

But you mask O-Line issues w/ certain play calls. Our OL is being whipped b/c everybody and their mama know what play is coming, including those broadcasting our games. I'm saying you help the QB and the OL by being a little better w/ the play calls. See how Kaaya performed first 9 games and see how he performed last 4 games after play calls were adjusted. Guess what? The OL wasn't that great then, either. You adjust the play calling. Put your QB in the best position possible. I'm not saying the OL isn't the problem...no it's deplorable. There is horrible techniques, along w/ simply missing assignments. That chit needs to be fixed ASAP. But I'm also stating that the play calling has overly exasperated that problem further.

Regarding Jarren, it appeared his numbers were better in the scrimmages, but then again, it could be the team he faced.

Advertisement
But you mask O-Line issues w/ certain play calls. Our OL is being whipped b/c everybody and their mama know what play is coming, including those broadcasting our games. I'm saying you help the QB and the OL by being a little better w/ the play calls. See how Kaaya performed first 9 games and see how he performed last 4 games after play calls were adjusted. Guess what? The OL wasn't that great then, either. You adjust the play calling. Put your QB in the best position possible. I'm not saying the OL isn't the problem...no it's deplorable. There is horrible techniques, along w/ simply missing assignments. That chit needs to be fixed ASAP. But I'm also stating that the play calling has overly exasperated that problem further.

Regarding Jarren, it appeared his numbers were better in the scrimmages, but then again, it could be the team he faced.
There is no scheme/play calls where the offensive line doesn’t play a role bruh..and u look at our plays. Quick passes. We use screens. Zone runs. Hat on hat .We barely pull lineman. The reason we run such a simple O this year is because the oline is so bad . Double moves, delay triggers and long development routes was somethin that we went to in 16 and 17. Right now we have one guy upfront who should be starting. And that’s navaugn. Mahoney is rotational at best. Jones same. Scaife is young. St. Louis is ok in pass pro but run blocking..I’ve never seen a LT get beat across his face so much. Gauthier needs to be a guard. Was much better there.

There is no scheme/play calls where the offensive line doesn’t play a role bruh..and u look at our plays. Quick passes. We use screens. Zone runs. Hat on hat .We barely pull lineman. The reason we run such a simple O this year is because the oline is so bad . Double moves, delay triggers and long development routes was somethin that we went to in 16 and 17. Right now we have one guy upfront who should be starting. And that’s navaugn. Mahoney is rotational at best. Jones same. Scaife is young. St. Louis is ok in pass pro but run blocking..I’ve never seen a LT get beat across his face so much. Gauthier needs to be a guard. Was much better there.

I agree w/ you. I think that Jahir shouldn't even be on the line at all. I think Searles is a real cancer here, and a lot of other fan bases were quite upset when he was there and happy when he left. We do have a chitty line, but if you don't think play calling and QB play hasn't made it look worst bro, then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was said during the hurricane hotline that Richt is giving equal time to both 1st and 2nd string starters with the 1st string offense. He says that Rosier and Perry are sharing equal snaps during this week and he will start whomever gives them the best chance to win.

Now I have little doubt that Richt doesn't go with Rosier again because he is stubborn like that. I also read that Richt is enamored with the movie ground hogs day which explains his fascination with Rosier but to be fair to the man, he is giving both QB's equal snaps with the 1st team.

CMR is desperate to become bowl eligible.
Not sure why he thinks Mafreek gives that option, but ok.

Advertisement
So jobs are up for grabs but nothing changes. Seems like a great plan for moving forward.

Advertisement
Cmon man! They don’t got showers In Utah?

She could scrub that patch with a brillo pad. It still doesn't stop the fact that it's main purpose is to remove fecal matter.

That **** is always just one cell away.

Edit: But we do have medical Mary Jane now!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No more suspicious packages from Green states!!!!!!

She could scrub that patch with a brillo pad. It still doesn't stop the fact that it's main purpose is to remove fecal matter.

That **** is always just one cell away.

Edit: But we do have medical Mary Jane now!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No more suspicious packages from Green states!!!!!!

Can’t think of a better reason for a marijuana card than a case of fecal poisoning.

Advertisement
Back