Today's Paradise Schedule

Advertisement
I am purposefully avoiding Washington’s recruitment because he’s who I want most, it makes a national statement and given our track record at his position we should be a contender.

Hate when these kids show up but don’t work out. I understand it but unless I was hurt, I’d be competing. Especially if I can get coached up by some of the best to ever play the game.

I can’t say I hate it when I don’t know the reason. Obviously injury would preclude but for example if a coach says hey man we know what you can do you don’t need to compete tonight i think it does a few things. One, boosts a kids ego, makes him think he is something special. Two, gives the coach’s an opportunity to focus their evaluation on kids they don’t regularly see. Three it’s a good way to get kids on campus just to hang out and make friends.

Which one do u want them posted at?

Advertisement
Use punctuation. Like question marks. In the topic. That way we know you don’t know and your asking instead of presenting it something you’re telling us.

Easily becoming most annoying poster.

You're*

If you want to criticize someone's grammar, at least hold yourself to the same standard LOL

According to Ivins, James Williams with a pick. He throws up The U place goes crazy. I don't care what nobody says, we do good this season and show the college football world that we are on the right path I believe he will recommit.
Then flip to UbaGA the night before NSD...

We ain’t getting him or Harris.

Some kids are on the take, they obviously both are.

Neither are Canes, never were, never will be.

Move on.

Advertisement
Back