Today was an advertisement for our next coach

Guess what, NOTHING is gonna change with a new AD or coach. You're still living in 1987, thinking a coach or an AD is gonna return us to the glory years. You havent learned a single lesson from the past 20 years.

Sure, a top tier coach will get us 9-10-11 win seasons, division titles, maybe even a conference title during Clemson's down years, top 15ish finishes.

But i know this trash fanbase. You all are still poisoned by 1980s expectations, you're gonna get right tired of this limited success and you're gonna be crying about how the AD/coach is "ok" with being a top 15 team instead of a top 1 team. You're all gonna be back here screaming for the coach and AD to be fired in four years.
Guess what? Nothing else matters . That's the only thing that matters right now is getting James out of that AD seat.

You focus on whatever retarded things you want to focus on. I'll keep my eye on the prize.

Advertisement
Guess what? Nothing else matters . That's the only thing that matters right now is getting James out of that AD seat.

You focus on whatever retarded things you want to focus on. I'll keep my eye on the prize.

I like how you basically admitted the truth. You're gonna be screaming for coaches to be fired, for ADs to be fired, unless we become the next Bama. And since that will NEVER happen given the current ESPN/NCAA cartel running things, you will just be absolute poison for the program. Constant negativity, constant hate, NO ONE will want to coach here if the fanbase is composed of people like you.

I like how you basically admitted the truth. You're gonna be screaming for coaches to be fired, for ADs to be fired, unless we become the next Bama. And since that will NEVER happen given the current ESPN/NCAA cartel running things, you will just be absolute poison for the program. Constant negativity, constant hate, NO ONE will want to coach here if the fanbase is composed of people like you.
Just the AD, like I've been yelling for the last 10 years. The ONLY thing that matters right now is getting someone competent in that AD seat who actually CARES about football.

And for the record, people like you represent EXACTLY what is wrong with part of our fanbase. Put me on ignore or go F yourself. Your choice

Advertisement
Every program but maybe three right now complains about their head coaches. Look for complaints about Dabo this week.

Advertisement
Back