Today Is the Dawn of the Jake Garcia Era

Advertisement
It’s NW Middle Connecticut State. Nothing against King but a guy who has been here can’t beat him out I just would go Garcia.

I play all the Fr. to see what I have.

Regardless, we are playing against garbage and CMD will have the balls to say we are back and our great victory was due to great week of practice and not just anyone does that to Eastern Central SW Middle Connecticut State.

Sad part is CMD believes it.

If it's the start of one guy's era, it'll be the day the other guy starts thinking Portal. Just the way it is these days.

I’m knot gone tel yall I told ya so, but . . . I told ya so! Dam sun dat Garsia ever bit as good as bama qb an gorgia qb! Why ain’t we in top 10? Lets go canez come on! Quote me on dat!

Advertisement
This is the dawning of the age of jake garr see ah

the age of jake gar see ah

jake gar see aaahhhhh.

Let the sunshine.

Let the sunshine in.

Can yu kil me a possum? Granny Hawkins wahnts swon fur a stu.

Spossed two halve a Bordeaux wine. Does yu no ifin a Bordeaux is read ore white?
Dam sun u ****ry! I can kill u won eazy sun! But bordoe is a red wine an pares well wit postum. U can find a postum under a rock or in a tree. Don’t madder it tases da same!

Advertisement
I’M FINA SAY THIS BEFORE IT HAPPENS LOL TVD IS TRASH LOL BUT WE FINA SEE NEXT WEEK…….. AND GARCIA IS SCARED TO GET HIT SO HE’S AN INT WAITING TO HAPPEN BUT WE’LL ALL SEE IN ABOUT 4 DAYS THEM GITS AIN’T READY YET BOTH NEED A FEE MORE MANGO SEASON

Advertisement
Back