To whom it may concern

RattlerCane

Redshirt Freshman
To those who have the opportunity to interview or speak with currently committed recruits as well as potential recruits, now is the time to ask them are they committing to UM or to play for certain coaches on staff and if coaching changes would influence their decision....

Coaching changes seem to be on the horizon at some level be it positional or head coach, changes are on their way.

Question to fans would be are we willing to deal with another setback in recruiting if we let the head ball coach go and recruits leave due to uncertainty of the program, if a new coach isn't hired immediately after to pick up on recruiting? With that being said it would make sense to just hire on a coach in waiting to start with his recruiting of the type of player he wants and the players that the current staff couldn't sway to come play for them if that is possible in any way?

Advertisement
Alot of the recruits seem to love golden. For that reason alot of them are going to drop us like it's hot. It's important if it does finally happen for us to get someone who can get these kids excited to play again. Personally I do wish they'd fire golden and maybe give Coley or Ice the interim job and see how he does. But because the school is cheap (I read an article where they made some 180 million last year) they probably won't let him go. If it weren't for the cloud I would be no holds barred looking for Goldens head on a stick but because of that I wouldn't be completely remiss if he got ONE LAST SEASON. I believed this was the season for us to put it together but after seeing the lack of heart from our guys Saturday I'm having trouble caring at this point because he will probably get another season but I sure wish we were in a position where we could let him go and let someone with some chops step up to the plate. It's been 4 years since anyone in the program has been fired and again with the lack of heart shown, it's definitely time for someone to get axed. I'd say hurley Coley ice and MAYBE Carroll are safe but ****. Heads need to roll. That was an abomination.

No recruits are going to lose sleep if Golden is fired. If anything firing him will help with the sfl studs that either don't have offers or want to come to UM but don't like the direction of the program

Advertisement
wow, hate to be a **** (actually, I don't), but did you read Pete's posts where he asked some already? I mean, I am sure it crossed some of the reporters here minds to do just that; however, you have to weigh it with not provoking the issue and making a story that doesn't really exist at the time.

Could you imagine them talking with a recruit and the recruit saying "I didn't take it seriously, but since you are asking, maybe I should"?

Alot of the recruits seem to love golden. For that reason alot of them are going to drop us like it's hot. It's important if it does finally happen for us to get someone who can get these kids excited to play again. Personally I do wish they'd fire golden and maybe give Coley or Ice the interim job and see how he does. But because the school is cheap (I read an article where they made some 180 million last year) they probably won't let him go. If it weren't for the cloud I would be no holds barred looking for Goldens head on a stick but because of that I wouldn't be completely remiss if he got ONE LAST SEASON. I believed this was the season for us to put it together but after seeing the lack of heart from our guys Saturday I'm having trouble caring at this point because he will probably get another season but I sure wish we were in a position where we could let him go and let someone with some chops step up to the plate. It's been 4 years since anyone in the program has been fired and again with the lack of heart shown, it's definitely time for someone to get axed. I'd say hurley Coley ice and MAYBE Carroll are safe but ****. Heads need to roll. That was an abomination.

I'm not happy with the WR development at all and that california pipeline he was supposed to open hasn't happened either. Coley went and got Kayaa

/please don't tell me "when we win big they will come" b/c if they can only recruit when we are winning championships then they aren't a good recruiter

Why the fvck would Ice be interim coach? No experience what so ever in college but people want him to be interim HC...**** some people want him to be HC(cause hiring people with DC/OC experience worked out so good lately and now you want someone with 3 months of college position coach to run the program

Why the fvck would Ice be interim coach? No experience what so ever in college but people want him to be interim HC...**** some people want him to be HC(cause hiring people with DC/OC experience worked out so good lately and now you want someone with 3 months of college position coach to run the program

its interim guy just to say AG your out of here nothing permanent. Whats the difference if we lose two more games with AG or if we lose with ICE?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back