To the season ticket holders that didn't renew this year...

sniffin94

shoe program *****
I thought that renewing my season tickets as I have done every year for 10 years was a good plan. I thought there was no way we would be the same team we have been the last 3 years. I was blinded by my passion for the team and players.... I didn't look at the big picture. I emailed Blake James after Monday nights thrashing. If Golden comes back next year, I will not. Simple as that. I hope every season ticket holder does the same thing. We already deal with a **** stadium, 100 degree 1 p. M. Kickoffs. Add to that my $1200+ for my tickets to watch our coaches get blown out by any decent team. Again.... I apologize for criticizing everyone that didn't renew their season tickets and tried to tell me this would happen. Einstein's quote about insanity applies here.

Advertisement
Yeah, I didn't renew this year. I may go to individual games, but I can't support the product on the field.

StudentRaisingHand.gif

Kudos to those that didn't renew it. I regret renewing mine.

Advertisement
I cancelled during the whole Golden to PSU thing.

I wont even watch them on TV...I'd hate to give these guys any advertising $ they may get. All I'll do is watch the game(s) on ESPinga3 as a replay.

/And maybe not even that sometimes...

Didn't buy season tickets for the first time in 25+ years.

I'll go to games, but I'm buying them cheap on the secondary market. I'm not giving this administration one dime until the changes that need to be made, are made.

Advertisement
I wish I could afford season tickets. Right now I'm using my GI Bill to go to school and I have a daughter that spends all my money even though she's small. If I could I would go to all the games even if we suck. Being the right fan is going to the game and show your displeasure. I understand the concept of hitting them in their wallet but then again they make money off of us so they can build better facilities and even be able to pay coaches a lot better. I could just imagine the stadium full and coach golden runs out with the team and everybody boo's. That would be epic.

Yep. Didn't pull the trigger. LOL! They were calling me Tuesday morning! (I had club field tickets, 1,500 bucks a piece, last season.)

Bought two 20 dollar upper WEZ single game tix.

I haven't had season tickets since I left Miami 10 years ago, but I always make 2 - 4 trips per season which costs me much more than season tickets would.

I'm staying home this season.

Advertisement
I did not renew mine for first time in ten yrs. 8 lower bowl seats. Actually lost my seats. Then believed The late hype and renewed with different seats.

I thought that renewing my season tickets as I have done every year for 10 years was a good plan. I thought there was no way we would be the same team we have been the last 3 years. I was blinded by my passion for the team and players.... I didn't look at the big picture. I emailed Blake James after Monday nights thrashing. If Golden comes back next year, I will not. Simple as that. I hope every season ticket holder does the same thing. We already deal with a **** stadium, 100 degree 1 p. M. Kickoffs. Add to that my $1200+ for my tickets to watch our coaches get blown out by any decent team. Again.... I apologize for criticizing everyone that didn't renew their season tickets and tried to tell me this would happen. Einstein's quote about insanity applies here.

Should have pressed him to get your money #REFUNDED.

Advertisement
Yep. Didn't pull the trigger. LOL! They were calling me Tuesday morning! (I had club field tickets, 1,500 bucks a piece, last season.)

Bought two 20 dollar upper WEZ single game tix.

I actually just got a call a few hours ago... didn't answer though.

Advertisement
Back