To the guy that forces the players to wear the TD rings

NVA CANE

All-American
Go **** your self you ***** ******. When you’re down 4,3,2,1 touchdowns you don’t run over and shove that flaccid symbol of fake bravado on them.

My dudes Deejay Dallas and Jeff Thomas waved the rings away and that ***** kept insisting they wear them.

The players have more self respect than Manny and the staff.

Stop shoving that bull**** prop on them. It’s corny and lame like the coaches and this program.

Shoutout to Deejay and Jeff Thomas for wanting no part of that bull****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i'm glad the players are feeling the same way we are on this board.

Love the turn over chain, but those rings are stuipd AF.
When the players have more pride and sense than the coaches you know you’ve got serious institutional problems. Stop celebrating mediocrity and stop forcing the players to celebrate it.

When you’re not winning, pulling out props is embarrassing. I guess that’s not in Manny’s analytics book.

Advertisement
Yeah the rings are a bit much. Turnover chain and nothing else. And it doesn’t need to change every year.

Go **** your self you ***** ******. When you’re down 4,3,2,1 touchdowns you don’t run over and shove that flaccid symbol of fake bravado on them.

My dude Deejay Dallas and Jeff Thomas waved the rings away and that ***** kept insisting they wear them.

The players have more self respect than Manny and the staff.

Stop shoving that bull**** prop on them. It’s corny and lame like the coaches and this program.

Shoutout to Deejay and Jeff Thomas for wanting no part of that bull****.

Completely agree. I said the same in the gameday thread. Deejay waved them off but Joel kept pushing for him to take them. Put that gimmick **** away and just play Cane ball and celebrate with your teammates.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest. The Chain needs to disappear too, it should have last year.
Agree, I didn’t mention it cause it didn’t come out. But that whole getting a new one every year, it’s all bull****. Just play sound, fundamental, good football. Stop turning Miami into a caricature. Miami is about playing hard nosed football not some showboating bull**** while losing.

Advertisement
Back