To the board member

Kempo Cane

IN MARIO WE TRUST
Premium
Whoever made the post a few days ago about Techs QB being injured saying"IF HE DIES HE DIES" I would like to thank you I have LMAO all week over that ,maid this long week alot better. Now let's beat the **** out of ND and if they die they die.

Advertisement
That phrase is the mantra of this week, no doubt. We’ve beaten the proverbial crap outta every QB we’ve played this year, but I think have yet to knock one out of the game. That **** school from Indiana has a guy who “no longer has headaches”, and has shown that he can be knocked out of the game.

If he dies, he dies...

That phrase is the mantra of this week, no doubt. We’ve beaten the proverbial crap outta every QB we’ve played this year, but I think have yet to knock one out of the game. That **** school from Indiana has a guy who “no longer has headaches”, and has shown that he can be knocked out of the game.

If he dies, he dies...

we knocked either the qb or a rb out of GT (then again, what's the difference over there)

We also knocked out the already banged up 2nd string qb at UNC

Syracuse definitely had the toughest kid we played all year, was actually pretty impressed with his inability to stay down

If he dies, he dies...

we knocked either the qb or a rb out of GT (then again, what's the difference over there)

We also knocked out the already banged up 2nd string qb at UNC

Syracuse definitely had the toughest kid we played all year, was actually pretty impressed with his inability to stay down

You’re right, we knocked out the GT fullback. One more reason not to buy into the we got lucky when it started raining or we couldn’t stop them crap.

The UNC 2nd string guy who started that game was actually available to come back in. I think we just helped them realize that their third stringer was WAY better than QB2. And look, they beat Pitt last night. Something no one in the media who will crucify us for beating them will notice or mention, but they’ve been much better.

I say we knock out both QB1 and RB1 for NoD!ck this week. If they die, they die

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back