To show my displeasure, I'm mailing it in (literally)

SevenNSeven

Junior
Tomorrow, I'll be mailing one of my football jerseys in to the athletic department, along with a note voicing my displeasure and the promise that that, my most current 'game jersey', will be the last thing I donate to the University for a long time. And, furthermore, I won't be purchasing anything U of M athletics-related, no apparel, no tickets to any sporting events, nothing.

I'll post the note and a picture of my jersey getting ready to be mailed, but I wanted to get input from the masses on the best way to address it.

I was thinking:

Blake James
c/o Hecht Athletic Center
5821 San Amaro Dr.
Coral Gables, FL 33146

Figure I'll ship it UPS ground. Thoughts?

Advertisement
The only thing this Unversity cares about receiving in the mail is the ACC check. Win loss record does not matter to this Admin. The troll, BOT and the AD have sold their souls to the ACC shared revenue.

Tomorrow, I'll be mailing one of my football jerseys in to the athletic department, along with a note voicing my displeasure and the promise that that, my most current 'game jersey', will be the last thing I donate to the University for a long time. And, furthermore, I won't be purchasing anything U of M athletics-related, no apparel, no tickets to any sporting events, nothing.

I'll post the note and a picture of my jersey getting ready to be mailed, but I wanted to get input from the masses on the best way to address it.

I was thinking:

Blake James
5821 San Amaro Dr.
Coral Gables, FL 33146

B. James is an absolute idiot! He will ignore anything the fans say or do! My suggestion, go above James and take aim at the next higher up, whoever that is! Make as much noise as possible, and God bless your effort.

Advertisement

I was thinking:

Blake James
5821 San Amaro Dr.
Coral Gables, FL 33146

Send certified us mail return receipt requested and mark no one else allowed to sign for it.

Post signed receipt when it comes back to you

Advertisement
Back