TO PETER ARIZ ABOUT MIKE HARLEY

Bruh stop worrying about (if you're actually worrying) Being right and about what people gonna say if you wrong. Just keep reporting what you know.

We all know you can't be right about every recruit and no REALISTIC person expects you to be 100% accurate about every recruit.

Whenever you make a report I always take into account that while you're a reporter at the end of the day you're also a CANES FAN and you're gonna be slanted in your reporting of news dealing with the canes.

As an OG I'd like to say just keep reporting the news bruh everyone with more than a single digit IQ understands that no one is right all the time..

Stay up my *****.

Advertisement
Pete doesn't have yo explain ****. He's by far the best reporter/insider for and he gives us a **** good podcast on a free website with great info. Yes he was wrong for once I'll still take him over anybody

Don't agree much with the OP. But he's spot on here. Pete, keep doing your thing, it's appreciated by people with common sense.

Harley after watching this first half and if the game continues like this he bought into a leaking ship as a receiver.

Advertisement
Agree 100%.

Review the results of stock market "pundits" to see how well they do. It's laughably poor.

Bruh stop worrying about (if you're actually worrying) Being right and about what people gonna say if you wrong. Just keep reporting what you know.

We all know you can't be right about every recruit and no REALISTIC person expects you to be 100% accurate about every recruit.

Whenever you make a report I always take into account that while you're a reporter at the end of the day you're also a CANES FAN and you're gonna be slanted in your reporting of news dealing with the canes.

As an OG I'd like to say just keep reporting the news bruh everyone with more than a single digit IQ understands that no one is right all the time..

Stay up my *****.

Advertisement
Is it even worth asking why a SFla kid would want to go to WVU over UM to begin with?

LOL, he's a grown man. I'm sure he understands you're going to be wrong from time to time when trying to predict what a 17 year old kid with an inflated ego is going to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got that new screen name you were asking for. You're now Pete Ariz's Fluffer.

Good job typing that up while tossing Pete's salad.

Is it true that DMoney is Pete's dad and Geo is their family IT guy?

Got that new screen name you were asking for. You're now Pete Ariz's Fluffer.

Good job typing that up while tossing Pete's salad.

You're funny........ I'm not gonna tell you again though bruh raise your bytch *** hand and wait before you talk too me.

It's rules to this **** lil ***** but since you want to follow me around............... REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CALLING PEOPLE FAQQITS FOR FOLLOWING YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD....

LOL YOU FOLLOWING ME LIKE A GROUPIE HATER .

IF YOU WANT ME TO SPILL SOME MAN MILK IN YOUR MOUTH JUST ASK........... FOLLOWING ME FROM THREAD TO THREAD IS GHEY!!!!!!! LOL

I know the majority of us on here appreciate your hard work Pete. you don't hear it enough but thank you. anyone that says they don't look forward to "the work" is lying.

A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, the wind, not with the wind.

- Lewis Mumford

Advertisement
Back