**TO FAKE CANE FANS AND CANE HATERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

337CaneNation

Sophomore
IF you don't like what is happening with OUR Canes, STOP WATCHING THEM!! Some of you fake *** fans are beginning to be a pain in the ***, it seems as though some SO CALL FANS are waiting for our Canes to lose so they can say "I TOLD YOU SO".. No team is perfect and no doubt things are perfect for Miami, BUT it's all about WINNING and our Canes are doing that!!!

It's crazy that after every WIN some whack as so called Cane fans come on here and B$tch and Complain about any and everything they can think about.. Does are the same fans that say during the week that Miami might be in trouble against this team and that team, I THOUGHT YOU WAS A CANE FAN??

Mark Richt is WINNING GAMES HERE, no matter if it's blow outs or nail bitters HE'S WINNING!! Some of you'll are still stuck in the Golden Era because you clowns never see the good happening in Miami.. It's ONLY about the negative.. I'm sure some will say this thread was pointless and dumb BUT this site is starting to be dumb and pointless, because some of these so call Cane fans are always on here whinning after Miami WIN...

COLLEGE FOOTBALL is not perfect, this week there were teams that lose games that nobody expected to lose BUT it happens IT'S COLLGE FOOTBALL.. #2 Clemson, #5 Washington, #8 Washington State, #10 Auburn, #19 San Diego State, #2 4 Texas Tech and #2 5 Navy
BUT MY CANES PULL OUT A TOUGH ONE AGAINST A SOLID GT TEAM and our so call Cane fans are talking out of their azzes!! Some ppl just never happy...

Advertisement
So being critical makes you fake ? Right . If you see players sucking who shouldn’t Be on the field . You have a right to say so . **** snowflake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What board got shut down that we have an influx of snowflakes.. my gawd

[video=youtube;xGytDsqkQY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8[/video]

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back