To coach muschamp and staff

Onion

Recruit
"You told us to forget our home town team because they were a sinking ship. You laughed at Randy for sticking to his guns. Laughed at Tracy and Tyriq for trading immediate fame for the chance to rebuild their community's pride. You mocked them and tore into them, and we believed you. Now look at them. Pure and proud and victorious. They hold their heads high, because they didn't sell out their family's and fans. ****, they didn't sell out themselves. I hate you, coach. I hate you for the lies, for telling us we'd be great. For pretending you knew how to run a team. For those ridiculous outbursts of anger and outrage. But most of all, I hate you for making me hate myself."

Sanctions are over. The dark cloud has passed. Full speed ahead boys

Advertisement
:neonu:
"You told us to forget our home town team because they were a sinking ship. You laughed at Randy for sticking to his guns. Laughed at Tracy and Tyriq for trading immediate fame for the chance to rebuild their community's pride. You mocked them and tore into them, and we believed you. Now look at them. Pure and proud and victorious. They hold their heads high, because they didn't sell out their family's and fans. ****, they didn't sell out themselves. I hate you, coach. I hate you for the lies, for telling us we'd be great. For pretending you knew how to run a team. For those ridiculous outbursts of anger and outrage. But most of all, I hate you for making me hate myself."

Sanctions are over. The dark cloud has passed. Full speed ahead boys

!!!!!!!!!! :neonu:

51.gif

Advertisement
Muschimp was front and center on the front lines of negative recruiting Miami over the Shapiro scandel. Al Golden is coming for you boy

I hope Muschamp prepares his **** and got the most out of his previous recruiting classes. Golden's going to make it look like Muschamp is recruiting with one hand tied behind his back now.

Advertisement
Muschamp is my second favorite coach, I hope he stays at Florida for a long time.

I hope Muschamp prepares his **** and got the most out of his previous recruiting classes. Golden's going to make it look like Muschamp is recruiting with one hand tied behind his back now.

I can't begin to imagine how our class would explode if we beat FSU and won the ACC

I can't begin to imagine how our class would explode if we beat FSU and won the ACC

Not much room left to explode. At this point, I think its Moten, Dixon, Lane, Cook, and maybe Rudolph who are left on the board for us. Maybe Sony if he had a change of heart at the last minute. Id say if we add Dixon and Moten, with Wyche now on board, we will probably keep one spot open in case we can sway Rudolph, Lane or Cook. Other than that, we are calling it a day.

Not much room left to explode. At this point, I think its Moten, Dixon, Lane, Cook, and maybe Rudolph who are left on the board for us. Maybe Sony if he had a change of heart at the last minute. Id say if we add Dixon and Moten, with Wyche now on board, we will probably keep one spot open in case we can sway Rudolph, Lane or Cook. Other than that, we are calling it a day.

I think we take 8 more.

Advertisement

I think we take 8 more.

Huh? Were at 26 NOW. If we have 2 silents (hopefully Dixon and Moten) that is 28. Id say we will keep on slot open for a Cook/Lane/Rudolph or Sony, but that's it. At MOST 30 if we landed 2 of those guys. I dont see us taking 34. I dont think we have enough EEs to take that many unless we Grey shirt some cats.

Muschamp negative recruited the minute he got there...........then

1. We whooped they ***

2. We skated

He has to be so god **** mad right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back