To be honest

Advertisement
will negg again...I am negging igonorance....

Crawford is not a true running back ..and i am not sure gus is either...but
your telling me a kid that is a homerun threat is not that big of a loss

IGONORANT as **** our RB depth is less then stellar...HELLO WHEN #8 went down
our entire offense went to ****...because we can't scheme with our other players...

The timing heavily suggests that UF have come down with a duffel bag full of cash, or Golden & co have cooled on him.

It will be interesting to see if the truth comes out.

Duck sauce. Brandon powells family is well off. His mom and dad.. They don't need or want for anything. This was not about money. He just had his going away party Sunday decked out in canes gear.

Wait a MINUTE! So this kid is a super stud? Yearby is a super stud, then why were all you ************$ freaking the FVck out when Cook didnt come? I mean we had two superstars committed, but when we had the chance at Cook this guy was gonna be a ******* CB. No Wonder AG, or any coach, dont really wanna be here. You will NEVER win. You will NEVER make this fan base happy until you field UM 2001! I am as ****ed as you guys we are losing recruits like this ,dont get me wrong. And AG ****ed this whole thing up with his heavy flirtation with PSU. That is on him. But you guys are killing me with these fuggin double standards. WTF

will negg again...I am negging igonorance....

Crawford is not a true running back ..and i am not sure gus is either...but
your telling me a kid that is a homerun threat is not that big of a loss

IGONORANT as **** our RB depth is less then stellar...HELLO WHEN #8 went down
our entire offense went to ****...because we can't scheme with our other players...

I would venture to say our rb depth is nonexistent.

Advertisement
The timing heavily suggests that UF have come down with a duffel bag full of cash, or Golden & co have cooled on him.

It will be interesting to see if the truth comes out.

Duck sauce. Brandon powells family is well off. His mom and dad.. They don't need or want for anything. This was not about money. He just had his going away party Sunday decked out in canes gear.

Well then, Golden & co have cooled on him if that's the case.

That or he's a fickle young man.

Wait a MINUTE! So this kid is a super stud? Yearby is a super stud, then why were all you ************$ freaking the FVck out when Cook didnt come? I mean we had two superstars committed, but when we had the chance at Cook this guy was gonna be a ******* CB. No Wonder AG, or any coach, dont really wanna be here. You will NEVER win. You will NEVER make this fan base happy until you field UM 2001! I am as ****ed as you guys we are losing recruits like this ,dont get me wrong. And AG ****ed this whole thing up with his heavy flirtation with PSU. That is on him. But you guys are killing me with these fuggin double standards. WTF

Silly. You stack chips. Did you see our running game when Duke went down? Me either.. Cause it didn't exist

Other than losing our place in the rankings, losing Powell is not even close to a big deal. Does anyone honestly think he would be a starter at RB here. He's a three star player with four star stats. Good player, not great, I considered him Crawford 2.0. Hope the staff takes this opportunity and picks up someone with either homerun ability, or a power running back. Two that come to mind, Mackenzie and London from St Thomas.

I have come to the realization that anyone making moronic statements like these is a troll. Especially when they open up a new thread to do it. The fact that the account was just opened and the user name is unoriginal just means that it is a new troll trying to sabotage our class.

Worst three things for recruiting

1. A coach that stops recruiting (disappears) while pursuing another opportunity.

2. A perceived bad system, ran by a coordinator that is uninspiring and can't recruit for ****.

3. Free boards like this one, with a lot of traffic, where trolls are allowed to roam free and start speculation and chaos. Not that hard for recruits to see what the fans think and for rival coaches to point it out in case they miss it.

Advertisement
At this point he can DIAF for all I care. And for those saying that's extreme, I don't mean Die in A Fire..

I meant Drown In A Flood.

I like Dade is owning this thread. Stop making sense Dade, that's frowned upon here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back