To All The Porsters…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…that insulted me again today during the game by telling me to STFU, be quiet, etc., for telling the truth.

You’re a big part of the problem. Corch after corch you slurp and ask for seconds. Never learning your lesson.

I see respected posters saying that NOW they’re finally off the Wario train, and that they’re beginning to think that the problem is him.

I said this **** since last season, and have been lambasted on here. Oregon fans were ecstatic when he left. But still some in our fanbase insist that we’re just a QB and good OC away from being great. Guess what, no good QB or OC is coming here after watching the **** show that transpires under this head corch.

Another week where we waste timeouts just to run a terrible play right afterwards, and no sense of urgency when we need to score points with the clock as our enemy. Dudes on the line calling out line assignments and pointing at defenders to block while the clock bleeds. Never have I seen incompetence at this level, week after week.

FLY THE BANNERS!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back