To all the MANny's out there...

Advertisement
I don’t ppl are “fans” of coaches. It’s literally the silliest argument of CIS imo. I want Diaz to succeed..cause then the program succeeds. Simple as that..as for your list, Butchs name doesn’t belong on the same list as Dabo or Saban
You can't hope and wish him into a good HC. He is what he is

You can't hope and wish him into a good HC. He is what he is
That’s inherently not true.as frustrating as losing to FIU was..and it was rock bottom, we don’t know what manny is or what adjustments he might make..we been down so long no matter who it is it’s gonna take more then one year for a coach to get things going in his direction. The right direction . That’s just the truth. I understand a lot of ppl here we’re never manny from the beginning. That’s they opinion.

Advertisement
Your MANny is nothing like the following.

1. Dabo Swinney
2. Nick Saban
3. Butch Davis

Stop making comparisons to any or other successful coaches. They all either won at other places or part of winning football cultures. MANny has not or ever won ANYTHING on any level.
1. Dabo Swinney first year: 9-5
2. Nick Saban first year: 6-5-1
3. Butch Davis first year: 8-3 after grabbing a 10-2 squad.

None of them won the national championship or conference championship.

Advertisement
That’s inherently not true.as frustrating as losing to FIU was..and it was rock bottom, we don’t know what manny is or what adjustments he might make..we been down so long no matter who it is it’s gonna take more then one year for a coach to get things going in his direction. The right direction . That’s just the truth. I understand a lot of ppl here we’re never manny from the beginning. That’s they opinion.
We could go 0-12 & you would still defend the Coaches, nobody except maybe Ahurt defends the coaches more than you... Nobody lol.

We could go 0-12 & you would still defend the Coaches, nobody except maybe Ahurt defends the coaches more than you... Nobody lol.
Find a post where I “defended” manny and co for any of our losses this season lol..**** the FIU loss I said was fireable a loss..but it’s not gonna happen...I just don’t walk in lockstep with one side or the other on here. I do bring up other factors that go into losing tho because I understand it’s not all on coaching. The way that FIU game started in both halves had more to do with 15..but I’m sure you’ll hit me back with “well who coaches them”..so I’ll just leave it at that

Advertisement
Find a post where I “defended” manny and co for any of our losses this season lol..**** the FIU loss I said was fireable a loss..but it’s not gonna happen...I just don’t walk in lockstep with one side or the other on here. I do bring up other factors that go into losing tho because I understand it’s not all on coaching. The way that FIU game started in both halves had more to do with 15..but I’m sure you’ll hit me back with “well who coaches them”..so I’ll just leave it at that

Well who coached them? :p

dIAZ making history........breaking records at UM

Our great AD has had two coaches break records the last few years. Don't forget Morris snapping that nasty baseball streak of about 45 years. Building champions starts at the top, and in the program flows downstream into the cesspool.

Advertisement
These are people who saw Butch’s Miami teams in 2000 and 2001 and who rightly realize that those teams were better than any team Dabo or Saban have ever fielded
The 2000 team lost a game they had no business losing. Butch did that throughout his tenure with Miami, and UNC..Even looking back in retrospect. Saban has been at Bama for 10 years..you can count on 1 hand the games that he’s lost that he had no business losing..idk if definitely that 2000 coached Miami team would beat what Saban had last year and dabo have today..or Dabo when he had deshaun..those teams have the advantage at QB without a doubt..but overall that 2000-2002 was the best talent accumulation in the modern day..except at QB. Dorsey was a great leader but nowhere in the same sentence as Tua, Lawrence or deshaun

1. Dabo Swinney first year: 9-5
2. Nick Saban first year: 6-5-1
3. Butch Davis first year: 8-3 after grabbing a 10-2 squad.

None of them won the national championship or conference championship.
Manny has WAY more talent to work with year one than Saban and Swinney year one.

These are people who saw Butch’s Miami teams in 2000 and 2001 and who rightly realize that those teams were better than any team Dabo or Saban have ever fielded
And built those teams under crippling sanctions meant to kill the program
If Miami had paid him some money and showed him respect he we would have never left. Instead, he had to put up with micromanaging liberals in the administration.
We would have built a dynasty that never would be seen again, if he stayed.
BTW, criticizing a coach that just raped you with far lesser talent makes you look stupid.

Advertisement
Back