@tntnomad what is your agenda?

Advertisement
He's posted twice this weekend and both were reasonable. Prior to that he spent his every waking moment negging any post that said anything bad about al Golden. So basically, who cares.

Advertisement
He's posted twice this weekend and both were reasonable. Prior to that he spent his every waking moment negging any post that said anything bad about al Golden. So basically, who cares.

That's like Thumbs Down. Person would down vote anything I said.

I always thought he was an overly sensitive Cristobal cousin or something.

Advertisement
I started a thread on him a couple of months ago, basically asking if there was a point to him, other than downvoting everything anti-Golden, which he did at the time. I got no response from him.

I started a thread on him a couple of months ago, basically asking if there was a point to him, other than downvoting everything anti-Golden, which he did at the time. I got no response from him.

He did actually post in a thread yesterday though.

LOL...

Scott almost declined a penalty giving them a TD. Didn't understand what was going on and needed the ref to explain.

Larry is a nice guy, but that idiot can win at Miami. Its more about how bad Shanon and Golden are.

You do realize that the Ref screwed up in the explanation and basically almost took away the touchdown and gave UVA a fourth down. Then the Ref corrected himself and corrected the acceptance of the penalty. From what I saw the issue was on the REF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back