#TNM Vs College Greats

Funny because butch actually blew out temple in his first year. Manny would have lost. Just like the poster above me pointed out it’s not the usual first year struggles of a coach stepping into a program. You have to consider the context. Then you’re gonna list a bunch of guys that struggled in their first year that could actually recruit. Manny’s best bet was to be some dan Mullen type that isn’t the best recruiter, but can X and O and win football games. You’re gonna see an ACTUAL REBUILD after you let manny and co **** away all richts talent.

Advertisement
Funny because butch actually blew out temple in his first year. Manny would have lost. Just like the poster above me pointed out it’s not the usual first year struggles of a coach stepping into a program. You have to consider the context. Then you’re gonna list a bunch of guys that struggled in their first year that could actually recruit. Manny’s best bet was to be some dan Mullen type that isn’t the best recruiter, but can X and O and win football games. You’re gonna see an ACTUAL REBUILD after you let manny and co **** away all richts talent.
Lmao alright bruh..Butch is at FIU right now 4-3 in year 4 btw..U keep bringing up Manny Diaz it’s beyond that for us.
For us to get turned around no matter who the coach is will go through the growing pains of building the depth, culture and consistency..but I don’t think you know football or at least can’t compartmentalize different arguments

. Your just a canes fan, which is fine. At least you cheer/get mad for the right team lol

What are we willing to endure to realize #TNM? Most of us were excited about what Manny brought to the off-season... Alabama’s first spring game at bama was sold out immediately at the announcement even though lost 6 games that first year... what time frame are your willing Or should we give manny after objectively looking at these 1sr coaches?

This board wants manny gone after 7 games...they flew a banner to fire Butch after year 2..that’s what your arguing against

Lmao alright bruh..Butch is at FIU right now 4-3 in year 4 btw..U keep bringing up Manny Diaz it’s beyond that for us.
For us to get turned around no matter who the coach is will go through the growing pains of building the depth, culture and consistency..but I don’t think you know football or at least can’t compartmentalize different arguments

. Your just a canes fan, which is fine. At least you cheer/get mad for the right team lol

“BuT niCk SaBANz firT YEar”

You better pray booch doesn’t beat manny this year, boy. Looking like a real possibility.

“BuT niCk SaBANz firT YEar”

You better pray booch doesn’t beat manny this year, boy. Looking like a real possibility.
No, know the University of Miami will not lose to FIU..unlike you I want be rooting for that to happen

Advertisement
What are we willing to endure to realize #TNM? Most of us were excited about what Manny brought to the off-season... Alabama’s first spring game at bama was sold out immediately at the announcement even though lost 6 games that first year... what time frame are your willing Or should we give manny after objectively looking at these 1sr coaches?

Saban had already won one title, got paid a fortune by NFL and then another one by Bama to take him back to college. Where exactly does this little nole fit into any sort of comparison? Manny won the off season for sure; looks like that was all he had.

Advertisement
Back