TNM tug of WAR

Advertisement
I see why this kid was at Butler.

He was getting pulled around out there like he was water skiing. Guy needs some muscle.

I'm more concerned about his technique, look at Donaldson, guys a monster and still struggles at times because he can't keep his feet under him.

Advertisement
I don't know how to post the link but N'Kosi just dragged someone...I made a short clip but the file is too large.

Advertisement
Kosi dragged someone alright. Dogged his ***. Deejay Dallas won his reps too and easily. Trying to get the videos to you guys but dont know how to post on this site without converting to Twitter and I look like a weirdo tweeting out screen recordings lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
LoL, joyner against reed, somehow that didnt seem fair, but **** its football. What i luv is uncle realus this far is 0 for 2 against our linebackers, last yeat shaq sent that man packing to a redshirt, this year pickney skull druggin em in tug-of-war, who got next. We know are starting 5 o-linemen gone be in shape, im thinking left to right o-line gone be scaife, donaldson, gaynor, reed, and campbell!

Kennedy will be in there on the oline

Breaking news: patriots offer Cleveland Reed lifetime contract before his sophomore year at the University of Miami. Owner Robert Kraft is an admirer of tugs and is blown away by Reeds tugging prowess. What a happy ending for Mr. Reed and Mr Kraft as well

Advertisement
Back