TJ Lindsey 3* DL from IMG via AR (commits to Auburn)

Advertisement
Removing the thread ban on Cryptical who explained (in my words) that he was mocking the ratings nerds not the CIS nerds. Get em, tiger!
Revenge Of The Nerds 80S GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why i havent watch this chap's film till now. But this is an elite player. He is strong af, can run down the line and has a crazy spin move. Its ridiculous. He was creating all kinda havoc for IMG, im not sure he isnt the best player on that DL and 247 has him rated as a 3 star. I 100% believe that will be bumped up. He would be tremendous next to a space eater like Jaden Jackson. He actually reminds me of RJ Mcintosh but he is more developed than RJ was at the same point.

Not sure why i havent watch this chap's film till now. But this is an elite player. He is strong af, can run down the line and has a crazy spin move. Its ridiculous. He was creating all kinda havoc for IMG, im not sure he isnt the best player on that DL and 247 has him rated as a 3 star. I 100% believe that will be bumped up. He would be tremendous next to a space eater like Jaden Jackson. He actually reminds me of RJ Mcintosh but he is more developed than RJ was at the same point.
FYI he just transferred into IMG, that film is from his previous HS

FYI he just transferred into IMG, that film is from his previous HS
O ok. I thought so. I remember him being fro. Arkansas. I saw his film and saw the blue uniforms and thought he was there for last season. But kool. Cuz i remembered not paying too much attention since he was from Arkansas and its almost impossible to get them outa SEC country when it come to prized positions like this

Advertisement
Video Comments from the 6/8 Bank (not in the written version)

I heard he's a +1 for Miami. They will take him no matter what
Miami will take any of these guys that want to come and figure the rest later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back