TJ Chase enters Portal

If he’s the same kid out of hs then yes he could come here and be a top 4-5 wr for us i mean idk if y’all know or not but we don’t have nobody really established like that at wr lol but i feel that i don’t care either way but he’s not an bad take imo.
I feel you..I think we need a productive vet added to that room..a kid is look at is kobay white from BCU

Advertisement
I feel you..I think we need a productive vet added to that room..a kid is look at is kobay white from BCU
Agreed I’d like to get another vet WR but i wouldn’t mind a transfer who has 2 seasons left also. I’m just tired of us not having depth or the talent between 1st team and 2nd stringers is huge.

Pass. As much WRs as Clemson uses, TJs only PT in 4 years has came in garbage time. He was their before there current WR core got to Clemson and he still hasn’t broken into the rotation so I wouldn’t be surprised if was pushed out. Reminds me of a shorter Cager. And this is coming from someone who have know this kid since he was a baby. His brother is one of my childhood friends.

We offered him in hs but he was set on Clemson early when they offered. I believe he has one year left. His dad is a huge cane fan.

Pass. As much WRs as Clemson uses, TJs only PT in 4 years has came in garbage time. He was their before there current WR core got to Clemson and he still hasn’t broken into the rotation so I wouldn’t be surprised if was pushed out. Reminds me of a shorter Cager. And this is coming from someone who have know this kid since he was a baby. His brother is one of my childhood friends.

We offered him in hs but he was set on Clemson early when they offered. I believe he has one year left. His dad is a huge cane fan.

USF has to be in play right?

Advertisement
Good question. I’m glad u asked.

1. Clemson recruits well. He has probably practiced against good competition.
2. Clemson has played in big time CFB games. He probably knows how to play under pressure.
3. We’ve got scholly’s to give out and, with the departure of KJ, could use a leader in that room. (Most of our returning WR’s are unproven
4. Clemson, unlike us, have a culture of winning. No first hand knowledge, but bringing a little of that from a transfer can’t be a bad thing.
No we don’t have school lies to give out unless it’s a one year grad. It affects what we can do in 2021. Especially for an average guy just cause he was a bystander on a good team

Advertisement
Back