TJ Chase enters Portal

Advertisement
For what, he hasn’t done anything at Clemson in his years there

Good question. I’m glad u asked.

1. Clemson recruits well. He has probably practiced against good competition.
2. Clemson has played in big time CFB games. He probably knows how to play under pressure.
3. We’ve got scholly’s to give out and, with the departure of KJ, could use a leader in that room. (Most of our returning WR’s are unproven
4. Clemson, unlike us, have a culture of winning. No first hand knowledge, but bringing a little of that from a transfer can’t be a bad thing.

Advertisement
Good question. I’m glad u asked.

1. Clemson recruits well. He has probably practiced against good competition.
2. Clemson has played in big time CFB games. He probably knows how to play under pressure.
3. We’ve got scholly’s to give out and, with the departure of KJ, could use a leader in that room. (Most of our returning WR’s are unproven
4. Clemson, unlike us, have a culture of winning. No first hand knowledge, but bringing a little of that from a transfer can’t be a bad thing.
He’s not better than anything we have . He has had multiple true freshman pass him every Year which isn’t a good sign. Tee Higgins and amari Rodgers in 2017, Justyn ross last year both Frank Ladson and ngata this year. Odds are he isn’t good

He’s not better than anything we have . He has had multiple true freshman pass him every Year which isn’t a good sign. Tee Higgins and amari Rodgers in 2017, Justyn ross last year both Frank Ladson and ngata this year. Odds are he isn’t good
You said that like Higgins and Ross aren’t 1st rounders, sure they would pass everyone on our roster as well as true freshman lol

You said that like Higgins and Ross aren’t 1st rounders, sure they would pass everyone on our roster as well as true freshman lol
But it’s not just them. Every receiver they have brought in has played over him. What’s the excuse for Rodgers, ladson, ngata then? He’s not good

Advertisement
Lmao, you don’t know anything about the kid other then he played at Clemson.

Maybe not. But most transfers, like recruiting itself, is inexact.

We’ve got scholly’s...give him a shot. He’s probably got positive experience and such that our guys (who just won like 6 games) do not have. I think plusses on a take outweigh negatives.

You could be right-sure.

I just think the plusses outweigh the negatives for a take.

But it’s not just them. Every receiver they have brought in has played over him. What’s the excuse for Rodgers, ladson, ngata then? He’s not good
Rodgers is nice also, I’m not saying he not good but just cuz you get passed up on the depth chart mean you suck lol you act like Clemson not WRU or one of the best schools putting out wrs so I’d imagine he’d be better than some guys we had on roster.

Advertisement
Isn't that Houston receiver going wherever King goes? If so, I don't think we need this guy.

I’m sure Clemson has an better evaluation of wrs than Miami does...this kid is definitely a take idk what y’all talking about go watch his hs film he can play. Just seemed to get passed up by better guys it happens. Just like guys at bama I’d take Xavier Williams any day over some of the cats we got now.

Advertisement
I’m sure Clemson has an better evaluation of wrs than Miami does...this kid is definitely a take idk what y’all talking about go watch his hs film he can play. Just seemed to get passed up by better guys it happens. Just like guys at bama I’d take Xavier Williams any day over some of the cats we got now.
He’s a a take yea..I wouldn’t take him tho..does that make sense?

He’s a a take yea..I wouldn’t take him tho..does that make sense?
If he’s the same kid out of hs then yes he could come here and be a top 4-5 wr for us i mean idk if y’all know or not but we don’t have nobody really established like that at wr lol but i feel that i don’t care either way but he’s not an bad take imo.

Advertisement
Back