2022 TJ "Bull" Dudley , 2022 4 Star OLB Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't think Mario was pursuing him since he came to Miami , but apparently we are
Glad to hear the rumors of Mario not recruiting him after he decommitted from Oregon weren't true. His senior highlights. The first thing that stood out to me is the amount of problems he causes in pass coverage and space.

Its odd that all the other Oregon decommits were anxious to either talk w/Mario or book an official to Miami. Haven't heard anything either way from Dudley and there were the rumors that Mario wasn't going to pursue him (IDK where those came from). Maybe his personality is just a little different. In any case, those are some skills we need in our LB room.

Advertisement
Its odd that all the other Oregon decommits were anxious to either talk w/Mario or book an official to Miami. Haven't heard anything either way from Dudley and there were the rumors that Mario wasn't going to pursue him (IDK where those came from). Maybe his personality is just a little different. In any case, those are some skills we need in our LB room.

First few days when he de-committed he mentioned talking with Cristobal.

Graves is from south florida though. Ain't nothing really country about fort myers /naples.

It's almost the same length driving distance from palm beach to coral gables.

Belle glade/Pahokee/Immokalee are the only country parts of south florida
I was listening to him on canesville. He seems to be into the outdoorsy stuff, thats why i said that but u right

Advertisement
I was listening to him on canesville. He seems to be into the outdoorsy stuff, thats why i said that but u right
Alot of s.fla guys are though.

I mean we have guys that had there on boat while on the team like McDermott or Linder I cant remember.

My gf brothers look like any other local rappers with dreads and gold teeth...and all those dudes do is spend all their time fishing and at bait and tackle stores lol.

Glad to hear the rumors of Mario not recruiting him after he decommitted from Oregon weren't true. His senior highlights. The first thing that stood out to me is the amount of problems he causes in pass coverage and space.

Jeepers. Absolute take.

If Cristobal can switch us from years of Flagg / Jennings / McCloud at LB to athletic guys like this he'll transform the D in an offseason.

Advertisement

Where's my dude Relllyrel??? This is a linebacker.

Alot of s.fla guys are though.

I mean we have guys that had there on boat while on the team like McDermott or Linder I cant remember.

My gf brothers look like any other local rappers with dreads and gold teeth...and all those dudes do is spend all their time fishing and at bait and tackle stores lol.
Hahahahahahaha

Advertisement
Back