Titletown High on Netflix

Advertisement
Its a new show on Netflix about the 2020 Valdosta Wildcats football team. Jake Garcia plays a big role in the series and I can tell why all his teammates like the kid. Also, Jacurri Brown makes an appearance also. I think we set at QB for a few years. And that South GA football a different beast!
Guess I know what I’ll be watching

does Tate Martell make an appearance?

I was invited to watch it this weekend by my daughter who is a sophomore in high school. She told me “I’m watching a High School Drama that I think you’re going to be interested in because it involves football”.

Now that I told her what an impeccable man of high moral character and integrity the great Rush Probst is we both can’t stop watching it just to see him lose his shït.

Advertisement
Man... I do not like any of those things*

*Some southern women are ok.
Depends on what your definition of Southern means. This girl comes from pretty far South. LOL

weather report GIF

I was invited to watch it this weekend by my daughter who is a sophomore in high school. She told me “I’m watching a High School Drama that I think you’re going to be interested in because it involves football”.

Now that I told her what an impeccable man of high moral character and integrity the great Rush Probst is we both can’t stop watching it just to see him lose his shït.
This just made my day, and it’s only 8:28am

Advertisement

Probst & Garcia almost made it tolerable.. I made it halfway through 2nd episode. Just can't.

Advertisement
Watched the first 2 episodes with my wife before bed last night. After episode 2, I had to take her to Youtube and show her who Rush Probst really is and how he was on MTV when we were in high school. I don't think that story will ever get old.

Rush getting blackmailed by that knub dude is wild. Them boosters get cutthroat when they feel that little bit of control they need slipping away.
Also that whole Jake situation is hot garbage and the Georgia committee should be ashamed of themselves

Advertisement
Man I like Rush if he didn't have all this dirt behind his name i would love to see him coaching in florida.

Advertisement
Back