Tirek Austin-Cave in portal, leaving WVU

Advertisement
I thought he was more violent and quick on his HS highlights than he showed at Miami. I was a fan of the take even though I was negative on at least half the Manny LB commits. Cave just couldn't seem to figure out the playbook here. Haven't followed him since.

Advertisement
I thought he was more violent and quick on his HS highlights than he showed at Miami. I was a fan of the take even though I was negative on at least half the Manny LB commits. Cave just couldn't seem to figure out the playbook here. Haven't followed him since.

Ahh, the Manny Diaz experience. DL who shot up field without a care in the world, LBs who were either slow af or couldn’t “learn” the playbook, and DBs who freelanced and who must have thought wrapping up only meant using a condom.

Advertisement
Alot of revised history in here...ALOT of posters liked Austin-Caves tape coming out of HS. Especially being from NJ. It was a bad eval but it was a bad eval you just take on the chin. As one poster said, he maxed out in HS and never got better. Time for him to take his talents to the FCS level.

Alot of revised history in here...ALOT of posters liked Austin-Caves tape coming out of HS. Especially being from NJ. It was a bad eval but it was a bad eval you just take on the chin. As one poster said, he maxed out in HS and never got better. Time for him to take his talents to the FCS level.
A lot of that was copium and homerism
Still happens now unfortunately
A lot of players are just jags

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back