Tired of seeing confusion

Bearly

Baloo's illegitimate Offspring (Bear Snow)
At the second level. Feel like I’m beating a dead horse, but the linebackers seem to always be confused, misaligned, or not set before the snap (and to a lesser extent the DBs). I get the LBs are struggling, but hate that they’re even more at a disadvantage because they don’t seem to know their assignments. Noticed it in the first 4 games, but this game it was overly apparent.

Advertisement
ben stupid.jpg

At the second level. Feel like I’m beating a dead horse, but the linebackers seem to always be confused, misaligned, or not set before the snap (and to a lesser extent the DBs). I get the LBs are struggling, but hate that they’re even more at a disadvantage because they don’t seem to know their assignments. Noticed it in the first 4 games, but this game it was overly apparent.
Good post. Said the same thing multiple times. Any motion and the whole back 7 are arguing with each other where to line up.

Pretty embarrassing the Manny is the DC and this is what he is putting out there.

Advertisement
Overthinking coupled with bad coaching and being undersize and slow. None of these guys should be linebackers at P5 schools besides TAC and Brooks as a OLB in a 3-4. Terrible recruiting, coaching, and scouting from Manny. Can’t name one linebacker recruited by him that does well in his scheme.

Advertisement
YUP!!!! SPOT ON!!!!

OUR PLAYERS RUN MORE DOING SUBS THEN THEY DO RUNNING IN THE GAME SO SAD...I CAN loose count on how many times a player runs on the field and then runs off they never know what they are doing

Thanks. I thought I was crazy. I've noticed LBs running straight into O Linemen with their shoulders instead of using their hands or running around the O Lineman to tackle the RB. I've never seen anything like it.

Advertisement
YUP!!!! SPOT ON!!!!

OUR PLAYERS RUN MORE DOING SUBS THEN THEY DO RUNNING IN THE GAME SO SAD...I CAN loose count on how many times a player runs on the field and then runs off they never know what they are doing
Way to much substitution… dline I understand but LBs and DBs??? Cmon man

Advertisement
Back