Timothy Brown 2020 3* DT/DE

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** was hoping Marshall could steal this one. We signed 2 of his teammates from Dwyer late this past cycle.

Former Canes Al Shipman & Mike Lawson are the HC & DC at PBL, they played a huge part in us landing Gurvan Hall & keeping Bama away from him.

I really like this kid as a prospect I didn't think Miami would offer, but I'm glad we did.

He's 6'4 265lbs with a good motor & very good hands disengaging blockers. Classic interior 3-tech who is stout vs the run & has good pass rush skills as well.

I hope we start to recruit more locally at DT, can't always let these kids just leave to SEC country every year. DT is one of those positions where stars really are insignificant, underrated 3 star DT's emerge & ball out all the time.

Advertisement
The fact that the staff offers this dude and not guys like pinder, Bryant and Neal shows they are looking for measurables. All defensive tackles we have targeted in the last 2 cycles are around 6’4 and less than 300 pounds.

2020 DT UM commits Trevon Riggind is 6'1" and Willie Moise is 6'2". So it seems more like a preferred more than a hard rule.

Go Canes

**** was hoping Marshall could steal this one. We signed 2 of his teammates from Dwyer late this past cycle.
Honest Question and answer since you played there: Are you on a Marshall football message board?

You could be the @dsddcane of the Thundering Herd board. And since Drew starts with D and you’re from NY, you could use Brooklyn Dee as your screen name.

Honest Question and answer since you played there: Are you on a Marshall football message board?

You could be the @dsddcane of the Thundering Herd board. And since Drew starts with D and you’re from NY, you could use Brooklyn Dee as your screen name.

Nope and I didnt play at Marshall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This young man is saying just enough of all the right pro gator to see him get a big bump in his recruiting services rankings during the next round of evaluations for class of 2020 he will jump up from 110th rated DT to ?.

Here is a quote from the article that made me laugh.

“I like that they’re in the state of Florida,” he said on what he likes about Florida. “It gets no better than Florida with the way they do things there traditionally. I really only know that Dan Mullen went 10-3 his first year at Florida so I think that’s pretty good.”

Yeah the Florida Felony tradition is alive an well gutterville. That aside whom is guiding this young man's recruitment, is apparently hipped to the recruiting game an how to get a players profile raised.

Go Canes

Last edited:
We got to get PB back. No reason a piece of ***** like the lizards should be serious competition in SOFL.
I agree 100% with you brother. I'm in the 561 and there is a lot of talent here.
I think our new staff will make 561 one of their priorities. Winning at least 10 games and making noise nationally will help.

I agree 100% with you brother. I'm in the 561 and there is a lot of talent here.
I think our new staff will make 561 one of their priorities. Winning at least 10 games and making noise nationally will help.
We did that two seasons ago and still lost to the bags.

Advertisement
Back