Timeouts early in 2nd half

RyanCane26

Sophomore
TAMU 13:28
FSU 13:41
Clemson 11:54

Was actually shocked I could only find these three, seems like it’s happened way more but still equally frustrating

Advertisement
What was the result after those early time outs? Was there a penalty immediately (delay of game, false start, holding), or just a bad play call that didn't work?

Advertisement
Yea we run up to the line and get the Oline set only for them to have to sit set for 30 seconds and then Mario wonders why there’s so many false starts…these kids aren’t mimes and can’t stay set without moving forever wondering if a play will ever get called..

Yea we run up to the line and get the Oline set only for them to have to sit set for 30 seconds and then Mario wonders why there’s so many false starts…these kids aren’t mimes and can’t stay set without moving forever wondering if a play will ever get called..
Dan O said on air said that we shouldn’t always be reacting to what the D is doing.
We should be running tempo and having the D react to us.

Wow. What a concept.

when is Miami going to get a women's field hockey team that we can watch and support ?

Advertisement
This is not new, we already know this is part of his tuff n fizical philosophy.. Time management doesnt matter in his multiverse.. **** Timeouts, blow them fast but run plays slow.. milk the clock even down 3 scores

We were down 16, so you gotta score 2 TDs and get two 2-point conversions just to tie the game, with around 10 minutes left, and we were running the 40 second clock all the way to zero lmao. We had to call timeout to avoid a delay, down 16 with 10 mins left lololololol. What a ******* donkey this guy Gattis is. I’ve said it for 3 months, I refuse to believe we practice offense. There’s no way you can be this inept in game 11 if you actually practice.

And miss me with the “we don’t have talent” bull****. I know we don’t. But this is running a ******* play. I don’t care if the play went for -50 yards. That’s not the point. The point is, you’re down 16 with 10 minutes left and you can’t even get a ******* play off without having to burn a timeout to avoid a delay while the clock is running. Fire this loser into the ******* sun.

Advertisement
Back