Time to start a black socks and cleats campaign

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome
https://twitter.com/CanesAllAccess
25.jpg

[video=youtube;EniSVYFXuP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EniSVYFXuP8[/video]

Advertisement
Hate to even admit giving a rats *** about appearance, but **** it, the black on black just works.

Agree....

The student body who actually gives a **** about UM athletics and all of the fans on twitter need to do this..... push for black socks and ALL black shoes NOW.

Tweet the players and tell them to push for it too.

Advertisement
Anything then what we currently have. Everything besides the helmet needs go! Those jerseys have the stench of randy. Also an alternate all black would be awesome!

Anything then what we currently have. Everything besides the helmet needs go! Those jerseys have the stench of randy. Also an alternate all black would be awesome!
Yeah, all black in south Florida is a great idea.

Advertisement
Agree....

The student body who actually gives a **** about UM athletics and all of the fans on twitter need to do this..... push for black socks and ALL black shoes NOW.

That's up to the Golden, and Nike for the most part. Fans/students can say whatever they want. Will mean 0. UM still has one of the biggest Nike contracts. Surprised UMs Nike rep hasn't pushed new UNis yet.

Yeah, all black in south Florida is a great idea.

Once or twice a season would be nice. Many teams wear black. You don't think TCU, Stanford or OKie st. Doesn't cook while in all black?

Remember players really liked that white pro combat uni worn for the USF game a few years back. Wish that was a regular uni.

Agree....

That's up to the Golden, and Nike for the most part. Fans/students can say whatever they want. Will mean 0. UM still has one of the biggest Nike contracts. Surprised UMs Nike rep hasn't pushed new UNis yet.

I think the players could easily persuade Al Golden to bring the all black socks/shoes back.... the fans just need to tweet them and go from there.

Remember players really liked that white pro combat uni worn for the USF game a few years back. Wish that was a regular uni.

Agree.... i liked The ALL White Nike Pro Combats. Those should be the only Pro Combat jerseys they bring back as an alternate.

Advertisement
You save the all-black for a night game against a great opponent when you know you have the baddest mf'in team on the planet. Not yet.

I hope we do not fall into the "all black" craziness.We dont need gimmicks, we are the []_[]!!!!!!!

Just have a bunch of bad, fast, mean muthafukas.

Advertisement
I think grey would be a nice change up. I see a lot of the workout gear with grey, it looks pretty nice IMO

I hope we do not fall into the "all black" craziness.We dont need gimmicks, we are the []_[]!!!!!!!

Just have a bunch of bad, fast, mean muthafukas.

Black on Black and White on White looks nice. Hopefully old guys that wanted us to change uniform makers from Nike to Rusell ******* Athletics don't come in here.

Advertisement
Back