Time to redo the uniforms

Advertisement
We wore mostly Russell in the 80's. We moved to Nike in the 90's. Nike was good wit me till they took Sebastian's pipe, lightened our orange, and gave us crap like the bra strap, the bearded clam, *** stripe, tramp stamp, and eyebrows jerseys.

sorry buddy your wrong about Nike. We moved to Nike I believe 87. so they were with us for at least 2, 3 of those championships in the late 80s/early 90s.

IMG_20151205_150303.jpg

I like this jersey. Simple, classic.

Advertisement
They could play in plaid green and orange jerseys. Just win. I could Give less than a Kucf about Unis. Win and then the fashion divas can do a make over. Caring about the wrong **** thing.

They could play in plaid green and orange jerseys. Just win. I could Give less than a Kucf about Unis. Win and then the fashion divas can do a make over. Caring about the wrong **** thing.

great! you dont care. then why are you posting in a thread about the uniforms?

ill never understand why people care about what others care about. then tell them they shouldnt care. when by doing that it shows you care. lmao

I think we hate the uniforms because we've sucked in them. The more flashy they are, the more embarrassing we play.

We definitely should go back to a traditional style for our main kit. We should keep a blackout and maybe a chrome style similar to what LSU has done. If they are going to do some sort of stylized kit, it should be something culturally relevant to south Florida. Good example is Navy, when they change their uniforms, there's meaning behind it. Put 305 on the thigh or helmet. Schedule a game with Penn St. And go out in chamoflage for old times sake (keep the white helmets though).

Anyone have thoughts on helmet stickers? Richt did them at UGA and FSU. Harbaugh brought them to Michigan. It would be weird to see them on our helmets but the kids would like it.

Nah, we hate the uniforms, because they are trash. Seriously, as bad as the Nike ones have been over the last so many years, these Adidas ones were bad. Our team looked about as bad as we played in these.

Advertisement
Yes! The uniforms are the **** worst. Feathrs on the shoulders etc...and the awful stripes on the pants

Nike didn't outbid Adidas because nike doesn't consider us an elite program anymore. Never in prime time anymore

Hopefully richt will change that

U saw what happened with Michigan? Got an elite coach, Nike paid them elite $. Said this b4 from a very close source of mine within Nike that they weren't going to spend top $ on us anymore b/c the brand was fading and at the end of the day, they made an executive decision.

Just talked to him two nights ago and stated that seller's remorse could set in if Miami takes off with Richt. If so, they would bring serious loot to the table down the road and may offer something in writing b4 the deals up so we don't re-up with Adidas like they did w the NFL.

great! you dont care. then why are you posting in a thread about the uniforms?

ill never understand why people care about what others care about. then tell them they shouldnt care. when by doing that it shows you care. lmao

Focus. I'm trying to tell you to focus. We want to win. I don't give a ffkk if we look good or bad when we do it. Ya know why? B/c winning looks good. Well dressed losers are still losers. Get out of your feelings. I had an opinion and I stated it. I clearly care. I just don't care about uniforms. I care about you talking about whats important. Winning. Now put down in-style magazine and lets buy some season tickets. Its Great to be a Miami Hurricane (even in ****** unis)

Advertisement
View attachment 34275

I like this jersey. Simple, classic.

I like this version as well, very nice. I actually think Adidas did an ok job, better than what Nike has done in recent years. However I'm also not big on the feeder bands aka the feathers like many. Hopefully this is a glimpse of what's to come. Adidas seems to be making us their flagship team (I love Nike products but it's nice for someone to treat you as #1 ) so I think we will see plenty of refreshes over the years. I also know the kids like the flashy or odd stuff too so at the end of the day, just win.

I agree that they need some tweaking to make them a little more classic/traditional. However, if the players like the threads then I don't see why they should change anything.

Advertisement
Back