Time to raid LSU

jerzeycane

All-ACC
Who we do get in contact with first?

Any guys with prior interest?

Which prospective recruitments will this affect most?

Hope I did that affect/effect thing right...I'm cookin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Grant Delpit - S from IMG....monsta. no reason Panda can't make a move on him now.
Tyler Shelvin - DT. could be tough as Ergeron (his position coach) is now the interim HC.

Today's events may also make it easier for us to land Surtain Jr next year who was an LSU lean.

Advertisement
I don't think Les miles was holding this class together, I'd rather have him being an incompetent head coach there. Jimbo looks like a prime candidate, but who knows how recruits will react to his wife getting railed out by UF alumni.

Grant Delpit needs to become a priority before Jimbo moves on him to Fl State or LSU...Can't miss prospect...

Advertisement
Don't need or want Surtain

agreed. who needs shut down corners anyways?

From what I've seen/read, surtain is a bit on the overrated side? From what I've seen, the kid we should pounce on is Joseph - we have a better shot at him than surtain. Lsu will do everything they can to hold onto recruits and I'm sure their next coach will be plenty good to close on a guy like surtain.

Advertisement
I think we should go after Chris Allen...

Moses is probably still going to LSU because he's related to Corey Raymond, so I'm sure they've already dropped off enough bags to make a down payment on a house.

This definitely removes LSU out of the race for Adrian Ealy, although Oklahoma still leads with him.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jacoby Stevens got flipped come January by Bama or Tennessee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Need clarification, if one of LSU's players transfer do they still have to sit out a year? Or do they get a pass since their recruiter is gone? Hows that work

Advertisement
Back