Spring Time to OVER- think, dissect, react, analyze.

Advertisement
the maximum everyone should get invested in is penalties and line of scrimmage work.

beyond that, i wouldnt care too much.
I mean it’s fun for us fans and it gives us something to talk about during the off season but spring storylines always get overhyped and by the time summer/fall roll around most of them are completely forgotten.

**** I hate typing paragraphs lol. But yeah kinda the same treatment with Rambo. He's been getting all this praise but yet VERY little footage (well besides him making a play in this clip). Most footage is of Harley lol

If not mistaken, playboy, Rambo hasn’t been getting praise. If anything, it sounded like he was having a hard time getting adjusted to the “Miami Way” of doing things, but was progressing. The only real compliment I’ve heard was Diaz saying he’s been a shot in the arm, but that’s more coach speak than anything.

I shared some info regarding Rambo from my homie that’s an OU fan when his name first came up on our radar, but clearly my boy said he’s a talent! I’m hoping we get the Frosh version of Rambo & not the guy who entered the portal b/c his PT got snatched. Rambo & Harley have the opportunity to best WR duo in the ACC, IF Harley continues the 2nd half version of his game from last season, and Rambo reverts back to the future breakout star he was as a TF.

Canesville brought up an interesting question/point in one of his vids. All the footage that has been released that involves Tyrique is of him getting beat. But yet from interviews and word from players is that Tyrique is having an amazing camp and is clearly our best DB. He thinks UM is doing this on purpose, probably to try and not showcase our best talent. Idk. I bring this up because I do find it funny that in this clip, it shows Tyrique lining up against Rambo and then it shows Rambo catching a pass on him.... But they actually edited out quickly and it's Hall who Rambo catches a pass on. Maybe it's easy to spot but it does happen fast and alot of ppl on social media are saying Tyrique keeps getting cooked lol

You are clearly confused with some gayter or semenhole board.

There is never, based on an off angle highly stylized 5 sec clip, opinions and STATEMENTS OF FACT regarding corches, jags, portal transfer in/out, who gon eat, Manuela has lost the locker room, broke *** seniors are playing over superstar NFL ready freshman, etc.

THIS IS CIS! 👆That sh¡t don't play round here you savvy?

😂

Advertisement
If not mistaken, playboy, Rambo hasn’t been getting praise. If anything, it sounded like he was having a hard time getting adjusted to the “Miami Way” of doing things, but was progressing. The only real compliment I’ve heard was Diaz saying he’s been a shot in the arm, but that’s more coach speak than anything.

I shared some info regarding Rambo from my homie that’s an OU fan when his name first came up on our radar, but clearly my boy said he’s a talent! I’m hoping we get the Frosh version of Rambo & not the guy who entered the portal b/c his PT got snatched. Rambo & Harley have the opportunity to best WR duo in the ACC, IF Harley continues the 2nd half version of his game from last season, and Rambo reverts back to the future breakout star he was as a TF.
You know what, I do remember you mentioning that. I won't lie tho, I took that Manny comment about him and ran with it lol but honestly, not worried. Harley, Smith, and X has been having a great spring. And btw yes I know, it's JUST spring lol

Advertisement
I mean it’s fun for us fans and it gives us something to talk about during the off season but spring storylines always get overhyped and by the time summer/fall roll around most of them are completely forgotten.
i am actually at a point where i dont even watch the 60 second highlight clips because i know theres no value.

everyone looks great in them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These 15 sec clips will ED if your not careful..seek medical advice from your practitioner if the following symptoms present themselves:
1.) rewinding a 45 sec video
2.) rewinding same said video to verify players names or numbers
3.)watching YouTube videos from ppl who have the least bit of info as u hoping to learn more
4.) overreaction to a ball being caught on a DB during 1vs1..with no pass rush
God Speed. Go canes 15-0

Advertisement
Back