Spring Time to OVER- think, dissect, react, analyze.

Page305

All American

Canesville brought up an interesting question/point in one of his vids. All the footage that has been released that involves Tyrique is of him getting beat. But yet from interviews and word from players is that Tyrique is having an amazing camp and is clearly our best DB. He thinks UM is doing this on purpose, probably to try and not showcase our best talent. Idk. I bring this up because I do find it funny that in this clip, it shows Tyrique lining up against Rambo and then it shows Rambo catching a pass on him.... But they actually edited out quickly and it's Hall who Rambo catches a pass on. Maybe it's easy to spot but it does happen fast and alot of ppl on social media are saying Tyrique keeps getting cooked lol

Advertisement
Conspiracy for all the players our fans hate to start against Bama instead of rolling out freshman against them.

I heard Miami edited Pope’s number to make it look like someone else dropped the pass ... “we can’t change it to 8...try to make it 18, they’ll think it’s Cager” - great idea, snickering”

At what point do we get concerned that Stevenson is getting burned in every single clip they post?
It’s a conspiracy bro. Manny is making sure that no one knows the DB that started & played at UGA is actually good at football. Doesn’t want to tip his hand to Saban when he pops in the one minute spring highlights that the kid is good at football. #ChessNotCheckers #WeOnlyWinOffSeasonsAtTheU

Advertisement
Hopefully the program looks into changing their names to “Tyrone Stevenson” & “Charles Rambo”. This should assist in this well-hatched long con. We gotta keep these guys under wraps & hope the rest of the country forgets what they did on the field at their previous schools!

Best rep I've ever seen from Rambo. Not worried about Stevenson missing his jam because he got lazy with his eye discipline. Easy to correct that.

Not seeing any high-end traits from McCloud as a rusher. If he's one of the best we have that's troubling. I don't see how he wins besides effort.

Miller clearing his hands with the swim and rip is good to see.

Advertisement
Best rep I've ever seen from Rambo. Not worried about Stevenson missing his jam because he got lazy with his eye discipline. Easy to correct that.

Not seeing any high-end traits from McCloud as a rusher. If he's one of the best we have that's troubling. I don't see how he wins besides effort.

Miller clearing his hands with the swim and rip is good to see.
I honestly don't even remember seeing Rambo in any other clip lol

Advertisement
Btw... To add to the conspiracy.... Does anyone know Rambo stats for that first scrimmage? 🤔🤔🤔

I honestly don't even remember seeing Rambo in any other clip lol
I was talking about his OU film. Didn't see him win vs press like that with his release, adjust to the ball and snare it with his hands. Most of his big plays were seam balls vs zone.

Advertisement
Hopefully the program looks into changing their names to “Tyrone Stevenson” & “Charles Rambo”. This should assist in this well-hatched long con. We gotta keep these guys under wraps & hope the rest of the country forgets what they did on the field at their previous schools!
I for one look forward to the returns of:

Andre Johnson: Under the name RAMBO
Dee Jay Dallas: Under the name BROWN
Frank Gore: Under the name FRANKLIN
Ken Dorsey: Under the name MATOCHA

This is the ultimate long con. The 2001 Canes...and many other star players are coming back under new identities.

*ATTENTION! ATTENTION* I think it's really stupid and a very far reach to look at these random compilation video and be concerned about Stevenson. Are you kidding me? Yoooo, I'm literally LOLing at the fact Caneville or anyone else could come up with some **** as that off these clips. What if there were 99 passes thrown Stevenson way and he broke up 95% his way, and you all just seen 5 that weren't broken up?? Not to mention, he wasn't beat in this video. Check again. Anyone elite can look BAD and anyone trash can look GREAT in these type of videos. Y'all really need to chill. LOL.

PS: I said the squad look undersized before, but looking in this clip...they look pretty decent as whole.

Last edited:
Because UM isn’t providing any content, content creators are reaching for anything.
This hiding what they are doing **** is dumb considering the Spring game is going to be televised this year. Miss me with the conspiracies.

Canesville brought up an interesting question/point in one of his vids. All the footage that has been released that involves Tyrique is of him getting beat. But yet from interviews and word from players is that Tyrique is having an amazing camp and is clearly our best DB. He thinks UM is doing this on purpose, probably to try and not showcase our best talent. Idk. I bring this up because I do find it funny that in this clip, it shows Tyrique lining up against Rambo and then it shows Rambo catching a pass on him.... But they actually edited out quickly and it's Hall who Rambo catches a pass on. Maybe it's easy to spot but it does happen fast and alot of ppl on social media are saying Tyrique keeps getting cooked lol

He’s going to have balls caught on him. Hasn’t played that position in three years. Let’s be somewhat patient and realistic. He will be our best CB, as a combination of size, speed and ability to play down. It’s spring. Fall is a different weight and level of flexibility. He’s returning kicks. If that’s not the biggest tell, I don’t know what is. He’s a five tool player. His progression is going to be something to see.

Advertisement
Back