Time to move on

JgDaCane

All American
Are our heart still smashed into 1000 pieces? Absolutely. Was our play calling atrocious on offense? You bet it was. That being said right now we have to move on to UNC. We have to support this program & hope we earn an ACC title birth. Mark Richt is going to be here for a VERY long time. If you thought it was hard to get Golden out you ain't see a **** thing. Obviously we're going to be a little skeptical after that but lets hope Richt learned something from that game & just try our best to move on. At very minimum our defense hits people in the ******* mouth. They will keep us in games until we figure it out on O. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Are our heart still smashed into 1000 pieces? Absolutely. Was our play calling atrocious on offense? You bet it was. That being said right now we have to move on to UNC. We have to support this program & hope we earn an ACC title birth. Mark Richt is going to be here for a VERY long time. If you thought it was hard to get Golden out you ain't see a **** thing. Obviously we're going to be a little skeptical after that but lets hope Richt learned something from that game & just try our best to move on. At very minimum our defense hits people in the ****ing mouth. They will keep us in games until we figure it out on O. GO CANES!!!

Take care of ACC business, and then we have the last laugh. If we come out like gang busters against UNC, I would have no problem w/ this team. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

With Richt admitting that he is rusty calling offensive plays, maybe he will take a little advice from others. I felt like we played right intoFSU's strengths on the D and not their weaknesses. On D I feel pretty good. UNC has a **** good QB, as long as it isn't a monsoon. They have pretty good running backs as well, but after the FSU game Infeel confident we can handle them. It is all going to come down to our pass rush and pass defense.

Advertisement
I hope the fans come out. We can still have a **** good season. Fsu game killed me, and im still going to be ****ed until saturday, but il be there supporting the **** out of the team vs. UNC. I refused to go to games to support Golden, but these guys now are playin some real football. Wel get get it right. Show up and make some noise and lets get this team fired up to take the ACC ship!

Ill forget about this when richt breaks this streak. He really ****ed this up, probably won't luck into so many key injuries next year, and it is on the road where they will have a veteran francois and we may very well have a rs frosh allison.

Banner fund will likely start that night if he hangs an 8th loss in a row to fsu and ties the all time series.

Ill forget about this when richt breaks this streak. He really ****ed this up, probably won't luck into so many key injuries next year, and it is on the road where they will have a veteran francois and we may very well have a rs frosh allison.

Banner fund will likely start that night if he hangs an 8th loss in a row to fsu and ties the all time series.

True that francois will be a veteran, but whos not to say allison lights it up if he is the man in charge? But agree richt has to break the streak next year. Can have a tie in the series

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back