Time to move on from Larranaga

Op have you ever seen an idiot wrapped in plastic?take your driving license out and take a look at one.

Advertisement
Pretty **** good discussion, only thing I can add to it....we're at least dropping more foul shots in. I think the good news here if true is that Dewan is back. Will make a big difference.

Where's the porster whose answer to everything was more Amp Lawrence?

I still believe we need Anthony Lawrence to facilitate the offense because he does make good decisions. I think if Anthony is more involved with the offense then Chris does not have to over dribble and get himself in bad situations. The team does need Anthony to lead and take more shots as he has deferred too much this season.
Yes, Anthony has missed two game winners but those were good shots that just rimmed out. Anthony will be better as long as he is aggressive. Especially if the team uses the big lineups more with Anthony at the 3.

Dewan is back? Source?
Amp's dad said something like "I think Dewan will be back for the next game" in another forum 2 days ago.

Mod Charlie Strauzer also said something similar, there. I suspect he may be basing his comment on Amp's dad, since it's the same forum, but that's just a guess. Amp's dad has been requested to elaborate further.

Advertisement
See above, one possibility was that the staff was hoping to get the Dewan situation cleaned up before conference play. At this point that really doesn't matter because if he doesn't play we're not going to compete, so you can kiss the season goodbye anyway.

This thread isn’t that obscene it’s year 9 and the way the roster is, it falls on the coach

Advertisement
This is year 9 and I have a hard time believing we have a higher ceiling than we've already seen in Coach L's tenure. He's 69 years old and it's time to move on.

The problem is what we expect abdcwhat is realistic? Coach L have made up a respectable ACC team every year. But we are not and will never be Duke-NC-Syracuse. So I have no problem with him

Advertisement
The problem is what we expect abdcwhat is realistic? Coach L have made up a respectable ACC team every year. But we are not and will never be Duke-NC-Syracuse. So I have no problem with him
But we could be Wichita State, Gonzaga, George Mason or Butler once we get into an NCAAT -- all Final Four or Championship game teams (some multiple times).

Advertisement
Back