Time to hit the portal

There were a couple of momentum changing points in the first-half, but the DC really screwed Miami with his, and Diaz, blitz call in the first-half. Tiny FIU had " THIRD AND NINE ", and the ball on their side of the field. But what does Manny's boy do, he calls another blitz, and FIU had the PERFECT play called courtesy of Davis ( Davis and his OC know Diaz loves to blitz too much on long 3rd down yardage. ). A screen pass which EASILY picked up the first down and additional yards. FIU went on to score a TD and basically put Miami in the grave! Yikes.

The bottom line is all season Miami has been burned on those Diaz blitz packages! In other words, Manny's boy DOESN'T have a FEEL for when to call the blitz.

3rd and 19 was worse

Entire defense on the line except for the two safeties. Easyfirst down pickup

Advertisement
Manny- hey come to UM we need a valid #1 receiver next year!
Shorter- who?
manny- University of Miami!
Shorter- the team that got beat by FIU?
Manny- yes that was on me, we didnt Have you man!
Shorter-FIU?... hangs up.. the end

Super erratic QB & a numbskull OC. B!tchslapped by FIU. Amateur HC with bartenders for assistants.

Yea, I'm sure we're at the top of his list.

At this rate, all we'll find is another Kennedy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Penn St WR Justin Shorter just entered the portal. 5 star kid top 10 recruit

Oh, I thought you were saying there was a fan portal that I could hit and transfer to a real program that cares about winning and isn't run by a guy barely qualified to spray down rental shoes at the bowling alley.

Sadly, it's unfortunately not that easy to break out of an abusive relationship.

Advertisement
Manny- hey come to UM we need a valid #1 receiver next year!
Shorter- who?
manny- University of Miami!
Shorter- the team that got beat by FIU?
Manny- yes that was on me, we didnt Have you man!
Shorter-FIU?... hangs up.. the end
lol ...very good .... now do a mock conversation between Butch Davis and the same kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back