Time to fire up the planes

Go after Blake and Frenk. Embarrass them.
A banner saying “Fire Frenk! Fire James! Fire Strawley & Fire Diaz!” I feel gets right to the point on what this program needs. Also would be very embarrassing to the school and all four of those buffoons for their malpractice against this program. And since UM only does something when theyre embarrassed/called out locally/nationally, I think that banner would check all the boxes flying above hard rock this coming Saturday for NC st. Just a little motivation for a like minded individual who wants to step up and do his part To shine the light on the corrupt swamp that is UM.
View attachment 158313
Posted this above in the “moves are being made” thread. I think a banner simply stating “Fire Frenk! Fire James! Fire Strawley & Fire Diaz!” Checks all the boxes and if you go with the place I flew the banner with two years ago it was somewhere around 600$ I think.

Advertisement
Posted this above in the “moves are being made” thread. I think a banner simply stating “Fire Frenk! Fire James! Fire Strawley & Fire Diaz!” Checks all the boxes and if you go with the place I flew the banner with two years ago it was somewhere around 600$ I think.

Just go at the BOT and AD.... the blast shock waves will be felt downstream..

Advertisement
66915132-ba81-46ba-b9ab-7db62f0d2235-jpeg.157271

@WhatTheHell
hahahahahahahahaha

I'll throw down. I want to embarrass the BOT though as they're the root cause of all this ****. Something like "Worst AD/BOT in the country! No pride! Fire everyone!"

Gentlemen, there will be no one at the game, and it is being televised on the ACC network, so no one will be watching on TV.

Advertisement
Where is next week's ESPN gameday?
We should have somebody show up with "Thank you, Herbie - Canes fans" signs.
"Fire Blake & Manny" signs...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back