Time of possession, 3rd down efficiency, Total offense

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
Have those things been an issue in the past?

How did we do last night? Improvement?

Looking for High School coaches and/or other enthusiasts like myself to talk a little Xs and Os.

No Golden bashing please, save that for your own threads.

Advertisement
Crappy against an very inferior opponent.

Anyone says any different is Folden's Ghey Lover!

Have those things been an issue in the past?

How did we do last night? Improvement?

Looking for High School coaches and/or other enthusiasts like myself to talk a little Xs and Os.

No Golden bashing please, save that for your own threads.

al-golden-car-salesman.jpg

Where's all the X and O talk?

TOP and 3rd down efficiency is something our HBC preaches and definitely something we need to fix to win a natty.

How'd we do last night?

Advertisement
My thing is having gone back watching the game i was right we literally ran the same 10 plays on offense rushing and passing, kaaya seemed to have been doing too much in the game to me, over threw some kids and tried to sling some passes in, his passes do look better than last year, there seems to be more zip on them, the O-line and wideouts are the problem so far, KC needs to be out there either at G or T, dont like gall and isidora isnt really good on rush blocking, they made some mental errors mostly but when we went power they couldnt get a push on the smaller D-linemen which concerned me

The other problem is the wideout i mentioned the lack of speed, rashawn uses his size to get open like a boldin, he wont be a burner but he finds his ways to get open, herb to me has a ton of potential to have a big year, he has good height with good speed and then you have stacy who can fly but gets banged up all the time, all the other guys are high point taller wideouts, theres some concern there, note bethune the whole game was atleast 5 yrds off the linenever pressed once

I hate how we run so many screens against the crap teams and also have a 12 play playbook, open it up who cares what other teams see, all in all its hard to really judge the offense with what little they were doing but what we can see especially on the O-line can cause some concern for the year

Advertisement
Back