• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

TIME IS FLYING

JD08

Dad jokes are how eye roll
Maude
Fall practise usually begins in Late July or August if I recall correctly. This is the time for dog pictures, fishing shots, and the great debate over who was the best defensive player coming out of high school.

RVACane

K thx.
Maude
Fall practise usually begins in Late July or August if I recall correctly. This is the time for dog pictures, fishing shots, and the great debate over who was the best defensive player coming out of high school.
This is the time to talk soccer and hone our gif skills too.

F5383E1A-2C1B-4879-BAFD-F99B96B12D24.gif

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Somebody needs to snap some up-to-date locker room pics or any other facility upgrades. Something.

/Heck I'd take blurry/smoky pics of our players throwing down fat stacks at Tootsies. Just show me some money being spent.

emrok

Freshman
Clowney

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
And our Canes will engage in practise at practice correct?