Time for Miami to rise.

Happy Birthday GIF

Advertisement
There's a log out option that you could use if you aren't happy here.
This place is fun. But, it has dropped off a ton in 5 years. Now it's a click. And maybe you are part of that. Apparently you post a fair amount that nobody gives a ish.

Cheers to that Kempo.

This place is fun. But, it has dropped off a ton in 5 years. Now it's a click. And maybe you are part of that. Apparently you post a fair amount that nobody gives a ish.

Cheers to that Kempo.
I'm not apart of any click...I just drink beer, golf, and enjoy life. I have a lot of haters but I don't give a flying **** about them. There's an ignore feature for a reason.

Advertisement
So are you saying that Manny will be a better NFL coach than Mario 😉?
At best I hope Mario can get this program into a contender for the next guy. However, doing that will take way longer than most fans presume. Firing Mario for not winning a title is asinine and ignores two full decades of mediocrity. What I hope for is a bowl win. Plain and simple.

I'm not apart of any click...I just drink beer, golf, and enjoy life. I have a lot of haters but I don't give a flying **** about them. There's an ignore feature for a reason.
Hey man, I can appreciate that. I drink beer, and race sports cars. Love Miami and just want them to be tough again and the rest will take care of itself.

I play golf.. But am trash. Left handed and hook my drives horribly. Cool game, but if your not lining up your swing, it gets ugly. Then your head gets after yourself.

Hey man, I can appreciate that. I drink beer, and race sports cars. Love Miami and just want them to be tough again and the rest will take care of itself.

I play golf.. But am trash. Left handed and hook my drives horribly. Cool game, but if your not lining up your swing, it gets ugly. Then your head gets after yourself.
I’m lefty too. I had a terrible slice but seems like I fixed it this year. I’m not the best but I sure have fun and relax when I’m out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Easy mane.. you don't have to lump me in with CaneInOrlando's age group. He tells stories about partying with the '72 dolphins. Dude is ancient. He has an apartment in Naples! Lol
That's funny. I am a Cali Kid, but Florida product. Dad was stationed in Panama City and Jacksonville.

(Orlando). My grandma lived in Tavares. That is a place..Used stand in her backyard and watch the Shuttles launch off Cape Canaveral.

I love Florida. I knew of them 72 Dolphins..Shula

I have two favorite teams since 83. Miami Hurricanes, and Miami Dolphins.

Aah, y'all can do funny memes. As this board in general has become full of turds over the last 5 years.

We were 20 years of relevance, and.....now 20 years of crap football.

Now is the time to get after it, or gtfo.

How about you pile of clowns meme facts.

LMAO. That's some funny **** right there.

Pile of clowns, lol

Advertisement
Think about it.

The "U". has been nawt dominant for **** year 20 effing years.

Is that not what started the machine?

Rewind 2003 to 1983...

We were trash before Schnellingber (sp) love him.

Let's go!! Fight Canes. Players and Fans.

Cristobal, gets us fighting., Or...

CANES!

Miami was never good before Howard showed up and he went full blown P.T. Barnum in his smoke and mirrors efforts to build a winner—and miraculously did so by keeping cornerstone players like Highsmith and Bratton home.

The Canes were a juggernaut for the next 15 years, before probation hit, Butch rebuilt and UM had a second act that was even more talent-driven than the first.

In the past 20 years the entire sport has changed, money has taken over in a way no one ever thought possible and private school Miami fell to the wayside, thanks to a liberal president who only cared about her medical department and had a kill-what-you-eat approach to athletics—which caused the move from Nike to adidas and the shift from the Big East to the ACC—as Miami football needed to generate revenue wherever it could.

The x-factor right now was getting their $80-million man and going all in on Mario—Miami's first real-deal, true alpha, on-the-right-side-of-his-career-arc head coach since Butch bailed in early 2001.

Coker, Shannon, Golden and Diaz were all low-rent hires, while Richt was too tired and over-the-hill to be the difference-maker Miami needed.

A coach who gets it and some financial resources to compete in the NIL space are what will restart this "machine" as you call it.

Has nothing to do with not being dominant for 20 years, like it wasn't dominant before Howard's run—and how that somehow has anything to do with a much-anticipated, long-awaited return to glory.

Has everything to do with a real-deal, alpha dog head coach (with a vision, game plan and strong recruiting efforts) who now has the financial resources to complete in the NIL space and to hire quality assistants. Period.

How about you pile of clowns meme facts.
I have heard this place called a "Bottomless pit of virgins" before. "Pile of Clowns" is new.

FWIW: An "Alley of Clowns" is the proper collective term used. "Pile" reserved for rubbish, clothing, etc. (generally non-living things)

Last edited:
Miami was never good before Howard showed up and he went full blown P.T. Barnum in his smoke and mirrors efforts to build a winner—and miraculously did so by keeping cornerstone players like Highsmith and Bratton home.

The Canes were a juggernaut for the next 15 years, before probation hit, Butch rebuilt and UM had a second act that was even more talent-driven than the first.

In the past 20 years the entire sport has changed, money has taken over in a way no one ever thought possible and private school Miami fell to the wayside, thanks to a liberal president who only cared about her medical department and had a kill-what-you-eat approach to athletics—which caused the move from Nike to adidas and the shift from the Big East to the ACC—as Miami football needed to generate revenue wherever it could.

The x-factor right now was getting their $80-million man and going all in on Mario—Miami's first real-deal, true alpha, on-the-right-side-of-his-career-arc head coach since Butch bailed in early 2001.

Coker, Shannon, Golden and Diaz were all low-rent hires, while Richt was too tired and over-the-hill to be the difference-maker Miami needed.

A coach who gets it and some financial resources to compete in the NIL space are what will restart this "machine" as you call it.

Has nothing to do with not being dominant for 20 years, like it wasn't dominant before Howard's run—and how that somehow has anything to do with a much-anticipated, long-awaited return to glory.

Has everything to do with a real-deal, alpha dog head coach (with a vision, game plan and strong recruiting efforts) who now has the financial resources to complete in the NIL space and to hire quality assistants. Period.
Not only is this an interesting response. He gets it.

The time is now come for Canes to rise again, or be old tongues of folklore.

I do believe Mario will get Canes in the Top Ten. Massive improvement.

Advertisement
Back