Time for Kayya and Offense to carry team to victory tonight

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
I'm excited to see what happens tonight. Our defense is decimated by injuries and I'm not expecting much from them tonight. if we're going to win it's going to be a shootout.

it's up to Kayya and the offense.
Go canes!

Advertisement
I'm excited to see what happens tonight. Our defense is decimated by injuries and I'm not expecting much from them tonight. if we're going to win it's going to be a shootout.

Go canes!

lulz

As long as everyone on the o-line never misses a single block for the entire game we might have a chance.

Go canes!

lulz

As long as everyone on the o-line never misses a single block for the entire game we might have a chance.

Same o-line he had last year and vs the same defense with the same players he went 20-30 296 yards 2tds and 0picks.

Our offensive line should be nicknamed the "5 Out Motion Offense" because there are five guards out there at all times.

amirite.JPG

Advertisement

Go canes!

lulz

Same o-line he had last year and vs the same defense with the same players he went 20-30 296 yards 2tds and 0picks.

Shhhh...don't you know you blame the quarterback for everything. Even dropped passes. He shouldn't have thrown them so hard.

I actually think he'll be knocked out of the game tonight. VT is going to bring a ton of pressure and he'll be hurt. Sadly.

Advertisement

Go canes!

lulz

Kaaya was awesome vs VT last year. Was making great throws and we'll need that tonight.

Advertisement

Go canes!

lulz

Kaaya was awesome vs VT last year. Was making great throws and we'll need that tonight.

I hope you are right. Only thing the offense can do is execute better because on a short week what do you do? Guys are still sore you only had 2 days of practice. Now The ND game they could add some different formations, etc. What can they do this week have Thomas Brown help Richt with a game plan for Christ sakes he is a RBs coach CMR can't do it all!

Offensive staff needs upgrading and it will happen in 2017.

Advertisement
Back