Time for change

U2026

Recruit
If Miami can't beat FSU today then it will be another five years or so til we do. This is the most vulnerable they have been in years. Time for Richt to put up or shut up.

Advertisement
This. I think we win this game but we're not going to beat FSU on a consistent basis until we get consistent D/O-line play. period.

We need to win in fashion in my opinion...don’t leave them any chance for them to say “oh if Francois was playing”.

This game needs to say NCAA, We’re back! Oh and do us a favor? Tell Bama we’re coming to take our crown back...nice and clear

Advertisement
If Miami can't beat FSU today then it will be another five years or so til we do. This is the most vulnerable they have been in years. Time for Richt to put up or shut up.

I find your porst very inspiring.

Did you use a complex scientific formula to come up with the five years? Or did a magical talking unicorn tell you this?

OP, sucks your period came today....hopefully you dont ruin any panties or cramp up during the game

game day and the stupid posts have begun. no wonder you are on my ignore list

Advertisement
This is stupid, that's how unnecessary pressure occur. Last year as nothing to do with this year, nor will it next year. We have been losing mostly close games against them under El Foldo while also being under manned. I'm always hurt when we lose but I won't think the season is over if we lose to them. I expect us to win the Coastal and none of that ends today one way or the other. GT and VT are the most important games imo, in terms of our goals. That's not to say we don't wanna wax them. But I wanna be playing on Championship weekend while FSU and UF sits at home playing with their cousins.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Disagree I think Miami wins today, but it won’t be easy. Miami’s teams the next few years look to keep getting better. I believe we start a mini streak ourselves today. But if we do lose a close game, no way they beat us home next year

Only 'turds have this kind of logic... your game is on at 3:30 against LSU.

Advertisement

I find your porst very inspiring.

Did you use a complex scientific formula to come up with the five years? Or did a magical talking unicorn tell you this?

It was the fsu edumacation.

Pathetic doom and gloomer. Even if we don’t win I like our chances at home next year.

"5 years" gets a neg.

However, it is time to put up.
Richt said it himself. It's not much of a rivalry if we're not winning.

Today, we are winning.

Advertisement
OP, sucks your period came today....hopefully you dont ruin any panties or cramp up during the game.

TreOFive

Stating facts but little b..tches like you always have some period or dumba.. remark to respond with.

Last edited:
A win is a win today.

FSU played ****** against Wake but their losses are against Alabama and a solid NC State team.

Nobody thinks winning in Doak is an easy task, even with the string bean playing quarterback.

Let's just get the W and carry this momentum forward into a weaker part of the schedule.

Listen they have a TF QB, how are they going to score while he’s on his back holding the football?
I know, they have a good defense, but as long as we take care of the ball and stay in our lanes on special teams we are going to win.
We Comin’!! And TODAY!

Advertisement
Back