Tim irvin

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the campus is really far away, but it'd be really cool if the coaches showed up to one of his games this year.

Its like 20 minutes away..

tumblr_m0fpm75ydK1qmj8o3.gif

You can thank Paul Williams for this kid going elsewhere.

Bro this kid has been offered everything legally possible... Don't kid yourself. The truth is elsewhere...

Lmao he hasn't been offered a thing, by anyone.

He hates Paul Williams and sees right through the used car salesman act this staff has. Not to mention not a single staff member has gone to go see a game at WCS this year.

So you go ahead and stop kidding yourself

If he hates Paul Williams so be it. If they aren't going to his games they might not be all that fond of Irvin either. Is Paul Williams universally hated by every recruit he comes in contact with?

Thankfully Jaquan Johnson is apparently too naive to see through the "used car salesman" approach.

Last edited:
If he hates Paul Williams so be it. If they aren't going to his games they might not be all that fond of Irvin either. Is Paul Williams universally hated by every recruit he comes in contact with?

Thankfully Jaquan Johnson is apparently too naive to see through the "used car salesman" approach.

Jaquan Johnson committed because of Golden and not Paul Williams. JJ told Irvin that Golden is like a father figure to him.

Advertisement

Then that makes them as clueless and idiotic as many here believe they are.

Jaquan Johnson committed because of Golden and not Paul Williams. JJ told Irvin that Golden is like a father figure to him.

The point still stands. Irvin is capable of seeing through the staff and their used-car salesman ways. Which comes from the top. Johnson can't for some reason.

For what other reason wouldn't they be going to his games? Clueless, idiotic whatever they may be. I keep reading they aren't going to his games. They could be banned from campus, I guess. Did Irvin tell them to stay away? Did they forget where he plays? If they are aren't going to his games which has been repeated alot here then they aren't all that thrilled about him whether that be because of his play or something else.

I'm not saying they have a valid excuse for any of it. Just that I doubt it is simply neglect.

Advertisement

For what other reason wouldn't they be going to his games? Clueless, idiotic whatever they may be. I keep reading they aren't going to his games. They could be banned from campus, I guess. Did Irvin tell them to stay away? Did they forget where he plays? If they are aren't going to his games which has been repeated alot here then they aren't all that thrilled about him whether that be because of his play or something else.

I'm not saying they have a valid excuse for any of it. Just that I doubt it is simply neglect.

They only go to Johnson's and Cronkite's games. They hide from Irvin.
Quit believing everything you read on these boards.

Where do you come up with all this chit... Geez.

Where do you come up with all this chit... Geez.

Just wanna know what these used car salesman ways are because if I can become a coach of the University of Miami football program and make a lot of money and be able to coach something I love. I need to learn them.

Advertisement
The signs is very clear, he is not comming here. In a huge year of DB's in South Florida the staff have only being able to pull 1 quality recruit and still refusing to offer Fenton and others waiting on wet dreams. Irving, Davis, Davis, Burgues Becker Cole and others have all turned his back to the staff and the program.

I don't. That is the point of all the questions and hypotheticals. If the most decorated and respected player in the area in Johnson commits(can't see through the staff's alleged BS) why would I believe that Tim Irvin is so much more enlightened? Specifically when his leader is supposedly UF who's situation is more unknown than Miami's. What BS could Muschamp and that defensive staff be selling him? They won't be around. Yet he can't see that? He cracked the Miami code only apparently.

Since we are still under sanctions are we limited on how many times we can visit a certain schools games, or is it just limited to how many times they can come to our games?

Advertisement
Back