Tim irvin

Incredible db class but everyone leaves, but we get one kid and everyone makes excuses cuz we get one.

Advertisement
I don't. That is the point of all the questions and hypotheticals. If the most decorated and respected player in the area in Johnson commits(can't see through the staff's alleged BS) why would I believe that Tim Irvin is so much more enlightened? Specifically when his leader is supposedly UF who's situation is more unknown than Miami's. What BS could Muschamp and that defensive staff be selling him? They won't be around. Yet he can't see that? He cracked the Miami code only apparently.

Every time Tim Irvin is brought up someone throws out the message board napalm about they aren't going to his games. He hates Paul Williams. Specifically dealing with Irvin, why is his opinion which is all message board rumor at this point so **** different from Johnson's? What did they do with Johnson that isn't working with Irvin? We've got people quoting Johnson about how Golden is a father figure. Here we have Irvin hating Paul Williams and seeing through the "used car salesman BS" from the staff.

Every time Tim Irvin is brought up someone throws out the message board napalm about they aren't going to his games. He hates Paul Williams. Specifically dealing with Irvin, why is his opinion which is all message board rumor at this point so **** different from Johnson's? What did they do with Johnson that isn't working with Irvin? We've got people quoting Johnson about how Golden is a father figure. Here we have Irvin hating Paul Williams and seeing through the "used car salesman BS" from the staff.

Tim has Sed Irvin in his corner pushing him to "better" situation it sounds like.

I really don't care where this kid goes i been tired of these sofla kids man everbody want to act like 5 stars hes not even the first choice for alot of these schools hes so call leaning to i hope this staff is not holding a spot for him he better get in where he fit in...

have you watched his highlights? Because I have, and i don't know if i've seen a reel since duke's that had me say WTF- so many times. Dude is a ****in Baller!

Waste of typing or breathe clearly he's not a Cane 4 life, he's a fuccin can..... get his recyclable *** off this site.

Im not a cane fan lol.... alot of you guys are to emotional on this site.. st8 up

Read your original post and who exactly is emotional?

Read all my post and see how emotional I get.... rarely will I rant... unless a bigot goes too far theeeeeeeeeen... my fingers will get a little crazy (noticed I said fingers)... other than that this ish is for ****$ and giggles...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back