tim irvin

Next Honey Badger.

I personally think he can be better than the Honey Badger because buddy will literally knock the **** outta of the ball carrier.

people say some crazy ****..

You do realize the Honey Badger was regarded by many as the best player in the nation regardless of position, won the Bednarik award and was a Heisman finalist...??

Advertisement
Next Honey Badger.

I personally think he can be better than the Honey Badger because buddy will literally knock the **** outta of the ball carrier.

You do realize the Honey Badger was regarded by many as the best player in the nation regardless of position, won the Bednarik award and was a Heisman finalist...??

So my comment upset you because I said an high school athlete CAN be better than Tyrann Mathieu? I didnt say he is better than him I said he CAN, TAKE A CHILL PILL DUDE.

Next Honey Badger.

So my comment upset you because I said an high school athlete CAN be better than Tyrann Mathieu? I didnt say he is better than him I said he CAN, TAKE A CHILL PILL DUDE.

not upset lil guy. Just find it funny that you think he can be better than the best safety in the last decade in college football..

I think he can be very good, similar to Joyner hopefully. But, I don't think he's even the top high school safety in the South Miami/Kendall area....

Advertisement
Next Honey Badger.

not upset lil guy. Just find it funny that you think he can be better than the best safety in the last decade in college football..

I think he can be very good, similar to Joyner hopefully. But, I don't think he's even the top high school safety in the South Miami/Kendall area....

That's fine, since Jaquan is the best safety and will be a Cane.

Havent seen much of irvin at all uf he is like joyner i dont want him if he is more like honey ill take him ... To me joyner is overated

Advertisement
Watch tim Irvin's tape, he hits harder than any safety we got besides carter probably.....

Havent seen much of irvin at all uf he is like joyner i dont want him if he is more like honey ill take him ... To me joyner is overated

your opinion is on par with your grammar

I forgot more about football then you know my friend

So you won't take him if he is like Joyner? LMAO the things people say on this board.

yea why would we want a clone of guy that is probably going to get drafted in the first round

Advertisement
I don't care what position the coaches put him at, or what position anyone on here wants him playing. I just want him in the Orange and Green!

This kid can straight up ball! WANT!!!!

Next Honey Badger.

Okay I can respect your opinion, maybe I was going a lil overboard there when you put in returning punts and etc.

Do you think he have potential to be more of a complete safety/nickel than Mathieu? Just trying to have a healthy conversation and I would like to know yours and everyone else opinion.

Advertisement

Okay I can respect your opinion, maybe I was going a lil overboard there when you put in returning punts and etc.

Do you think he have potential to be more of a complete safety/nickel than Mathieu? Just trying to have a healthy conversation and I would like to know yours and everyone else opinion.

No. Mathieu is the best playmaking safety i have ever seen in college football other than #20. He was able to dominate a game from the defensive side of the ball in a way that maybe a handful of players have ever been able to do.

I think we will be very lucky if he can develop into a similar player to Lamarcus Joyner, as i believe he was one of the top 2-3 safeties in the nation this year.

I do love that he plays in the mold of Bob Sanders, but that is also a liability. Guys that play that physical don't stay healthy, especially at his size.

Lmao, Joyner is a playmaker and a leader who is all over the field. He led FSU in sacks and had more than any Cane while barely playing the 2nd half in most games. Also led the team in forced fumbles and was 2nd in tackles. What more do want from a midget?

We desperately need a leader on D. If you don't like Joyner you won't like Jaquan Johnson either.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I hafta humbly disagree with you puncicane. There is no way you're going to tell me that Tyran Matthieu was a better playmaking safety than Sean Taylor. Not to mention his teammate was Eric Reid ? Also I believe that while yes he made the plays that were eye popping to the general football public Reid and Morris Claiborne were better I mean at least to me. And I would like to know why you think Matthieu was better than Earl Thomas or Mark Barron unless I read your previous statement wrong?

Advertisement
Back