Tim Irvin & Sam Bruce

Category5Hurricane

Deejays Ace
Between the two of them who do you think is the more explosive return man? Both are studs at their respective positions but I feel they are major game changers in the return game.

Advertisement
Ill go with irvin but no lie having both of them would be a gift from god. Either is lethal in the return game.

Advertisement
Irvin is a true ATH, he is as lethal with the ball in hands as he is on defense without the ball. Bruce is special but not on Irvin level.

Thanks, everyone I appreciate the positive feedback. Was watching highlights on the two and had trouble determining who was better. Bruce has an explosive and sick spin move where as Irvin seemed to be hitting every cut back, showed speed, and tremendous elusiveness. Neither of them shy away from contact, which is something we need at the U toughness.

Advertisement
Gotta consider the competition their playing against to. I know if you look at Tims highlights there is one punt return that is absolutely ridiculous. The team he is playing against in that video no longer fields a varsity football team. Not taking any credit away from him because the kid makes everyone miss, but just saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back