Coaching Tim Harris Jr gone, back to UCF as OC

Advertisement
So Gus is in Orlando doing his Oprah impession just giving out OC titles to everyone.

slim shady eminem GIF

Advertisement
Good for ice and best of luck at UCF!

Honestly our RB room has been a disaster for years (injuries, soft as charmin). Fletcher is the first back to run with determination since whoo Duke Johnson... I legit can't name another soul (maybeee DJ Dallas) that ran hard and that is SAD.. We been running the ball with Dallas Crawford type ambitions when we should be running the ball like McGahee

Blackwell just took the South Carolina job but goes back a ways with Dawson and has the Florida ties

Advertisement

Honestly our RB room has been a disaster for years (injuries, soft as charmin). Fletcher is the first back to run with determination since whoo Duke Johnson... I legit can't name another soul (maybeee DJ Dallas) that ran hard and that is SAD.. We been running the ball with Dallas Crawford type ambitions when we should be running the ball like McGahee
Mark Walton

Advertisement
So Harris came in as Co-OC and Rb coach from and is returning to be Co-Oc and WR? Do RB coaches just hate Mario, a repeat of Kevin Smith?
It’s tough for RB coaches to move up the ranks. Coaching WRs allows him to slide into passing game coordinator which will help him get a play calling OC job and then a HC gig.

Most RB jobs are dead ends

Advertisement
Maybe Mario ****ed off RB recruiting isn't elite AF with his o lines and run first reputation?

Travis Homer ran hard. Pause.

I missed that. I was throwing a number out there ******* around.

35 days is a good number. Practice starts March 4th.

I’ll take the under (33 days to be exact).
Ha.. yeah I was just kidding man. That 35 number was pretty good. I lean under too.

Advertisement
Back