Tim Burns

Advertisement
Our staff recruiting bigger fish...
fish bass GIF

Let them go man! We are Miami if we keep winning we will get recruits. They are kids dying to be at UM forget the kids who treat us like step child’s and bring in kids that want to be here
You realize bad relations & burned bridges with South Florida schools is what kept Golden in recruiting purgatory for years?? To the point where he went upstate for our recruits and we had Richt do 4 years of reversing any mess and amount of damage down here, and we still haven’t patched up fully in local recruiting scene. Now is not the time to burn bridges with a feeder powerhouse school like MNW.

Why yall blaming Rumph?

Rumph doesn't decide who we drop.
My issue with Rumph is this. Why tf can’t our CB coach have any say with who gets picked up or dropped? majority of coaching staffs may operate like this but it’s just stupid to me. Rumph isn’t churning out first round talent and he’s not having a say in who we pick up or drop, just seems like a waste of a salary for me.

Advertisement
So, my investigation is over.

Brinson probably meant the fans when he wrote "Y'all did my boy wrong", cause at the time of the decommit, a lot of people were throwing **** at Burns.

Kinchens commented "all business" on the decommit. Pretty sure he meant Burns, not us.

And Burns himself said on two seperate occasions that he decomitted and wasnt dropped. Some hours after the decommit, he posted a reoffer from FAU and a video from Rutgers football. Which makes me believe that he doesnt want to be here.

Whatever this is, at the end of the day, there was some significant disconnect between Burns and the staff. However, I dont believe that this will impact the relationships with the others. They didnt seem like it was out of the blue.

And, a final rant to everyone who is still reading: Stop ******* insulting kids for making a decision that impacts their life forever. You are nothing more than a little salty pathetic piece of **** and you need to get yourself some *****. Or, better yet: Just shut the **** up.

My issue with Rumph is this. Why tf can’t our CB coach have any say with who gets picked up or dropped? majority of coaching staffs may operate like this but it’s just stupid to me. Rumph isn’t churning out first round talent and he’s not having a say in who we pick up or drop, just seems like a waste of a salary for me.
I mean, I'm sure he has say but the buck stops with Baker and Manny.
Rumph can't keep somebody that the DC doesn't want for his defense. Doesn't matter how much Rumph likes him.

Brinson probably meant the fans when he wrote "Y'all did my boy wrong", cause at the time of the decommit, a lot of people were throwing **** at Burns.

Kinchens commented "all business" on the decommit. Pretty sure he meant Burns, not us.

And Burns himself said on two seperate occasions that he decomitted and wasnt dropped. Some hours after the decommit, he posted a reoffer from FAU and a video from Rutgers football. Which makes me believe that he doesnt want to be here.

Whatever this is, at the end of the day, there was some significant disconnect between Burns and the staff. However, I dont believe that this will impact the relationships with the others. They didnt seem like it was out of the blue.

And, a final rant to everyone who is still reading: Stop ******* insulting kids for making a decision that impacts their life forever. You are nothing more than a little salty pathetic piece of **** and you need to get yourself some *****. Or, better yet: Just shut the **** up.
His mom apparently eluded to something in a facebook group though.
I think she said that she hopes Burns gets to play against Miami and make them pay. Something along those lines, I could be wrong.

So even though Burns said he wasn't dropped, mama dukes seems to think he was done wrong by the staff.

And x100 on your final statement. These dudes act like heartbroken little b!tches over these kids.

Advertisement

Boffum

Advertisement
Sooooo.... Since lil tim didn't get "dropped"... Does that mean y'all owe the staff an apology?? 😂
Just thinking the same thing. Manny is a pos for dropping a kid who our biggest insider said he was surprised the kid didn't decom weeks ago. Why would a kid decom if he bleeds orange and green?

Advertisement
Bros WTF is going on?!

I just logged on for the first time today.
Did we drop one of the best cover guys in South Florida?
That goes to a major pipeline school?
I’ve seen enough over the years where I can officially say this coaching staff doesn’t like kids that can actually cover guys in game situations. We only want the awkward safety hybrid types who can’t cover a chair 😂

I agree with most of this, except no kid is going to come out and tell the world he got dumped. Especially an undersized kid who’s had to fight and claw his way through life

FAU and Rutgers? Tells you all you need to know about how this went down

FWIW I’m against dropping him from the class, just my observations though

Advertisement
Back