Tim Burns

FB_IMG_1605067361108.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if this could be patched up. We did it with Sam brooks and Tecory couch. But brooks situation was a premature decommitment, and couch didn’t commit until we stopped slow playing him. Honestly this is a hypothetical move by Manny and Co. all this talk about keeping SFL kids home but you can’t afford to **** off recruits from a pipeline school. If manny lets sh** hit the fan then he deserves whatever backlash he has coming for him.

I know most of you guys are local and care more about the community than the university. With that said why is it ok for local kids to troll UM, string them along and disrespect them but it’s not ok for UM to be honest with a kid and let him know they don’t think he’s good enough to play here? At least they gave him some time to look.

Recruiting is a tough business. They felt they wanted to upgrade. Whether they’re right or not we won’t know for a while. Rumph is a terrible recruiter though so I’m sure this will blow up on him.

They're indecisive kids being pulled in every direction.

When kids "spurn" Miami it's generally for programs that are better than ours. It's usually a justified decision. Miami, however, usually spurns local kids for prospects who AREN'T BETTER THAN THEM. They haven't evaluated nearly well enough to get the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder if this could be patched up. We did it with Sam brooks and Tecory couch. But brooks situation was a premature decommitment, and couch didn’t commit until we stopped slow playing him. Honestly this is a hypothetical move by Manny and Co. all this talk about keeping SFL kids home but you can’t afford to **** off recruits from a pipeline school. If manny lets sh** hit the fan then he deserves whatever backlash he has coming for him.
Right I hope they realize this was a big mistake and circle the wagon. But even then I don’t know if that’s gonna be enough they disrespected and probably embarrassed him doing what they did. They’re gonna have to save face somehow MNW is a powerhouse and they’re always gonna have beasts there if they want to keep that pipeline they better fix this. You just don’t do this 3/4 weeks before early signing day when a kids been loyal, helped get his teammates to commit and add the fact he can’t take any visits they’re leaving him high and dry. It’s just not right especially if they don’t have a good reason for it. These SFL kids are tight they’re dumb as **** if the don’t think this is gonna bite them in the ***.

Advertisement
Back